Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Trip Report (no content/long): SoCalapolooza (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=243223)

iMsoLucky0 05-01-2005 02:37 AM

Re: Trip Report (no content/long): SoCalapolooza

[ QUOTE ]
hey damnit i finished high school ok?!?!??!? and im taking a SEMESTER OFF from college (maybe 2 maybe 3..). so shove it. bwahahahhaha

[/ QUOTE ]

.alloH

Yeah, you're semester off will be just like my semester off that I'm taking just 'next semester.'

iMsoLucky0 05-01-2005 02:42 AM

Oh yeah, nice report yugo [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

microbet 05-01-2005 03:01 AM

Nice report. Thanks to all who came. I don't usually babble on 9 times about the same topic, but beer'll do that.

I liked the part in the game where Vindikation was trying to give Rojosox some money back because he felt bad winning it from him. I don't even think it was a bad beat. Vindikation is playing the $11s (I think) and we all know what Rojosox has been playing. Vindikation is a really nice guy and a hell of a guitar player.

DonButtons 05-01-2005 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey damnit i finished high school ok?!?!??!? and im taking a SEMESTER OFF from college (maybe 2 maybe 3..). so shove it. bwahahahhaha

[/ QUOTE ]

.alloH

Yeah, you're semester off will be just like my semester off that I'm taking just 'next semester.'

[/ QUOTE ]

bah, i want to take a semester off....

johnny005 05-01-2005 03:02 AM

question for everyone, Did you guys all know each other before or did you meet from 2+2?

raptor517 05-01-2005 03:04 AM

so do it. schools always gonna be there, but the profitability of online poker may not [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] im tellin ya, if we get like, u, apathy, imsolucky, elektrik, usher all together, get a baddass pad on the beach, we could play like 103107483523858830 sngs a month, go out, be on the BEACH, cali batches, etc. the nuts. holla

microbet 05-01-2005 03:21 AM

I didn't know any of the 2+2'ers. I think Rojoh and Rojosox know each other from outside the forum, but I don't think anyone else did except maybe Irieguy and Skipperbob, but I'm not sure about that.

vindikation 05-01-2005 05:36 AM

Cool thanks for having everyone over, it was a lot of fun playing and meeting everyone (never met anyone before that night).

micro, did you get the flamenco guitar emails for you friend?

SNOWBALL138 05-01-2005 06:37 AM

Sounds like you guys had a blast. I wish I'd have made it over. There will of course be a next time though, eh?

BTW, I'm totally open to hosting the next one. I live off the 405/Wilshire

vindikation 05-01-2005 07:09 AM

I live at 405 & Venice and wouldn't mind hosting a game as well. My wife is out of the country until July so my place is definitely available. I need to practice playing some of those hi/lo games though, I didn't know wtf was going on.