Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   using facebook to [censored] girls (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398674)

Andrew Fletcher 12-15-2005 12:02 AM

using facebook to [censored] girls

The thread about myspace got me thinking about Facebook. This is a similar online community, but it's based out of colleges. It's different in that more personal information is shared (like cell phone and AIM) and it also is a smaller social network. I think it's more personal and therefore maybe harder to use for random hook ups.

Who on here has used Facebook to [censored] girls? I've never used it to directly ask someone to have sex, but I've totally gotten screen names and then wound up banging the girl. Does this count?

MyTurn2Raise 12-15-2005 12:03 AM

Re: using facebook to [censored] girls

my brother uses this all the time

but, that's the project for next month

this month is myspace

Andrew Fletcher 12-15-2005 12:04 AM

Oh, ok. I going to Scotland next month, so I'll have to rebuild my facebook whoreroll.

ddubois 12-15-2005 12:55 AM

Only 1612 more replies to go.

manpower 12-15-2005 01:23 AM

I went to a 2.5k student school. Being that small meant you knew, or at least recognized pretty much everyone from somewhere. So facebook made for a good excuse to start talking to a cute girl from a class last semester, but also made random messages out of the blue a little scetchy. Now i'm not saying facebook didn't contribute at least in part to quite a bit of the tail that was being gotten, but the dynamic was entirely different.

I'm not sure how it might work at a big university.

Jack of Arcades 12-15-2005 01:25 AM

I go to a school of like 22k. Very useful.

PokerFink 12-15-2005 01:27 AM

I met up with a girl who I met through facebook. Nothing ever came of it though, we hung out once, talked on the phone for a bit, and she ended up getting back with her ex and transfering to his school.

My buddy hooked up with a chick via facebook 2 weekends ago. She was 25 pounds heavier than her facebook picture. He was not pleased.

WackityWhiz 12-15-2005 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I go to a school of like 22k. Very useful.

[/ QUOTE ]

only if you are smart

Quinn Warren 12-15-2005 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I met up with a girl who I met through facebook. Nothing ever came of it though, we hung out once, talked on the phone for a bit, and she ended up getting back with her ex and transfering to his school.

My buddy hooked up with a chick via facebook 2 weekends ago. She was 25 pounds heavier than her facebook picture. He was not pleased.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet he still hooked up with her?

wdeadwyler 12-15-2005 01:40 AM

Me and my friend (2p2er) are currently experimenting with the inside? method on facebook. Varying levels of success. I get alot of

"WHat does inside mean?"