Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Crimson Challenge Round 3 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=375216)

uw_madtown 11-09-2005 07:20 PM

Re: Crimson Challenge Round 3

[ QUOTE ]
Beer Bong a Fifth of Bacardi (you pick the flavor). No throwing up for .....10 minutes, say?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very bad idea, unless we call detox first.

11-09-2005 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Beer Bong a Fifth of Bacardi (you pick the flavor). No throwing up for .....10 minutes, say?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very bad idea, unless we call detox first.

[/ QUOTE ]

It can be done. Once he throws up, most of the alcohol is out of his system, no? I've seen it done before.

Diplomat 11-09-2005 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i never read the threads because of noise

i would really appreciate a web page with concrete results and plans

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good idea, if someone is willing to keep it updated/host it. I've given up trying to sort out the threads (where the heck are the videos for the NYC challenges anyway?).

Edit: WTF is the water challenge anyway?

-Diplomat

kipin 11-09-2005 07:26 PM

See here for someones blog entry about the flatliner.

Diplomat 11-09-2005 07:26 PM

Yeah, but I would assume challenges in which the successful completion of a challenge could result in hospitalization are not being considered.

Or are they?

-Diplomat

lighterjobs 11-09-2005 07:29 PM

if there are going to be challenges in texas, the 72 oz steak would be a good one.

it's kind of a boring consumption one, but it would be great if someone could actually do it.

mason55 11-09-2005 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What are your thoughts on the water consumption idea being tossed around? I can imagine it being good if done well...

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume this is 1 gal of water in like 20 miuntes and keep it down for a bit?

A friend of mine just did this a couple weeks ago with no trouble. Not really that interesting or difficult seeming.

asofel 11-09-2005 07:52 PM

btw, there's a site called makemeking that shows people doing stupid dares, like shaving with a cheese grater, eating a bowl of cereal with vinegar, getting hit by balls in a batting cage, eating a KY Jelly sandwich.....

Upon looking at the site again so many of the challenges are bad its probably not worth checking out unless you're really really bored...

J.A.Sucker 11-09-2005 07:52 PM

FWIW, I originated the flour challenge, as GoG will attest. As for the blocked colon, that's what drinking that much oil will prevent. Look out below for the brown spray!

gabbahh 11-09-2005 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In general, consumption challenges are starting to get a little played out. are losing their novelty. 1-on-1 competitive challenges are among the types of thing that might be interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]
Some suggestions:
get a tatoo suggested by 2+2
full body wax
glue your lips together
chit in some public place with lots of people around
get someone to pee over you
drink half a galon of milk and then start kicking each other in the stomach until someone pukes

more to come