Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Theme Party Ideas (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=250908)

BWebb 05-12-2005 04:05 PM

Theme Party Ideas

Going to be having a party in the near future and was looking for ideas for a good theme. I think 80's parties are awesome and wouldn't mind doing one again, but are there any other cool ideas out there?

IronDragon1 05-12-2005 04:08 PM

Re: Theme Party Ideas

[ QUOTE ]
Going to be having a party in the near future and was looking for ideas for a good theme. I think 80's parties are awesome and wouldn't mind doing one again, but are there any other cool ideas out there?

[/ QUOTE ]

You could easily wear out every decade of the 20th century except the 1910s and you could come up with a pretty decent party for each one.

Well, maybe not the 50's but all the other ones work.

Edge34 05-12-2005 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You could easily wear out every decade of the 20th century except the 1910s and you could come up with a pretty decent party for each one.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 1920s would be great if you could make your own 'shine.

the 1930s, just have everybody show up to your place with a cheap bottle of wine and ask you for a job. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

No knowing how old you are, I suggest going with the ever-popular "Pimps Up, Hos Down" party...pretty self-explanatory.

LoaferGee12 05-12-2005 04:15 PM

Where's Waldo.

Stupendous_Man 05-12-2005 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I suggest going with the ever-popular "Pimps Up, Hos Down" party...pretty self-explanatory.

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to have one of these! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

chaas4747 05-12-2005 04:18 PM

I know a really good sand guy

Edge34 05-12-2005 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I suggest going with the ever-popular "Pimps Up, Hos Down" party...pretty self-explanatory.

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to have one of these! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite possibly my favorite of all theme parties...

OK, definitely my favorite! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

ceyoung 05-12-2005 04:21 PM

stop light party.
if you're single you wear green
dating someone, but willing to bone someone else wear yellow
if you're taken you wear red

IronDragon1 05-12-2005 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the 1930s, just have everybody show up to your place with a cheap bottle of wine and ask you for a job. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

HA!

However, Cheap wine=the score

Also-to the OP-something superhero themed could work too.

Catch of the Day 05-12-2005 04:25 PM

We had a bunch of ho'down parties in HS. It was always fun. Guys in overalls, beaters, cowboy hats/boots etc. Girls: in the slutiest clothing possible. Examples were chaps (*use your imagination) I don't know, they always managed to look hot.

Catch-