Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The Official King of the Zoo #9 LHE Thread (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=96981)

eMarkM 06-24-2004 10:03 AM

The Official King of the Zoo #9 LHE Thread

Tonight at 9PM ET is the 9th King of the Zoo of the year. $30+1 Limit Hold'em. This is the official thread. Put your bad beats, bounties and boasts here. Good luck to all tonight.

CCass 06-24-2004 10:56 AM

Re: The Official King of the Zoo #9 LHE Thread

I will start the ball rollng early. I suck at Limit!!!! Anybody want a last longer bet with a loser like me?

William 06-24-2004 12:21 PM

9 hours to go and only 10 sign-ups?

What's the matter with you winnies? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'll put a 20$ bounty on my head under the following conditions:
- There must be a minimum of 40 players entering the tournamnent
- You must get me (if you can) before I reach the money (which I will)

COME OUT FROM UNDER THE BED!!! I'LL BITE YOU AND IT WILL HURT, BUT WHAT A STORY TO TELL YOUR GRANDCHILDREN!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

TONIGHT THE KING IS BACK!!

Let me see some enthusiasm and I might come up with some exrta bounties/cash to win [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

William [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

PS. must understand me, I can't reconquer my crown against a lousy 10-man field... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

jedi 06-24-2004 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will start the ball rollng early. I suck at Limit!!!! Anybody want a last longer bet with a loser like me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming that 1) You're not just sandbagging me and 2) I make it back home in time to play, I'll take your bet. How about a $10 last longer?

theBruiser500 06-24-2004 01:29 PM

What's the sign up password?

Also, is there anyway we could change this to NLHE since everyone knows limit sucks?

David Ottosen 06-24-2004 01:33 PM

Special prize for the winner!

Whoever wins can choose what image I put on my HostJacob account for the next PokerStars staff tournament (following standard guidelines for images of course..)

Poker Jet 06-24-2004 01:43 PM

password plz

eMarkM 06-24-2004 02:38 PM

Aw, poor baby can't push all-in preflop with AK, he's gonna actually have to show some post-flop skills. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'll PM you the password.

Wad 06-24-2004 02:58 PM

Could someone PM me the password also? Not sure if I'll be home in time to play but I'm going to try. Thanks.

CCass 06-24-2004 03:00 PM

$10 Last Longer

Jedi,

I am not intentionally sand-bagging, but I suck at Omaha and finished 4th in last months KOTZ, so my luck has probably run out. A $10 LL is good with me.