Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Totalbet/UKbetting hand bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=258437)

Aytumious 05-24-2005 03:21 PM

Totalbet/UKbetting hand bonuses

I don't normally play the cryptos so I'm wondering if the specific hand bonuses are also credited at the dollar tables and not just at the pound.

[ QUOTE ]
Today's Exclusive: Get off my land!!
Get off my land is on all day today. Get dealt King Spades & Queen Spades and win between £20-£40. As a special bonus if you are dealt a flush with the above cards we will treble the bonus amount!!

[/ QUOTE ]

naschburger2 05-24-2005 04:05 PM

Re: Totalbet/UKbetting hand bonuses

The terms and conditions say pounds only. Here is a copy:

Terms and Conditions
No head-to-head playing is allowed, as there must be a minimum of 3 players
Failure to meet these terms will lead to forfeiture of bonus, as will any attempt to manipulate play
All players must be playing at real money (£) Texas Hold'em tables
Both hole cards must be used
Promotions valid on stated days only

pzhon 05-24-2005 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't normally play the cryptos so I'm wondering if the specific hand bonuses are also credited at the dollar tables and not just at the pound.

[/ QUOTE ]
They have been awarded for hands at dollar tables in the past.

Malificent 05-24-2005 05:12 PM

Not anymore though, alas.

pzhon 05-24-2005 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not anymore though, alas.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you basing this on some communication with support, or is this just your interpretation of the other message?

I would interpret the "500 raked hands" on Caribbean Sun to mean 500 raked hands, except that it has meant 500 hands for the past few months.

parappa 05-24-2005 07:52 PM

I got it at the dollar tables in March.

naschburger2 05-24-2005 08:58 PM

we are talking about the special hand bonus that occur on certain days not the 5 pound per hour bonus. I think the terms and conditions are pretty clear but if someone has collected the special hand bonus on dollar tables I would like to hear from them.

parappa 05-25-2005 04:57 AM

I got the hand bonus on the dollar tables in march.

naschburger2 05-25-2005 12:19 PM

thanks, what level of game were you playing. I assume 1 2 dollar games do not qualify.

parappa 05-25-2005 06:59 PM

I was playing $1/$2. It was called "World Cup", I think, and I believe I had to get the 6c 6d. There's an online form you fill out and put the hand # in, if I recall. It was 20 GBP, and it took 2 or 3 days. This is all from memory but pretty accurate.

As another poster mentioned, the Crypto T&Cs can, in my experience, vary from reality. I wouldn't worry about it saying GBP, although it is possible (but unlikely imo) that they changed it when they put in microlimits this month.