Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Movie review - Saw (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=142791)

JTG51 10-31-2004 04:28 AM

Movie review - Saw

It had it's share of tense, edge of your seat moments, but overall it was pretty bad. Especially Cary Elwes, who was terrible. The Dread Pirate Roberts would never let himself get into that situation.

JTG51 11-01-2004 03:31 AM

Anyone else see it?

I'm curious what everyone else though. I think it was a great idea with tons of potential, but still disappointed.

Evan 11-01-2004 03:59 AM

Re: Movie review - Saw

I have a question about the movie to settle a discussion with bdk3clash last week. does it have a murderer that gives his victims the option to be killed or cut off a body part?

Losing all 11-01-2004 04:12 AM

I haven't seen it, so incomplete data, but the trailer looked so good I couldn't wait, after a more in-depth view through IFC last night I don't know if I'll even bother.

ps. the dario argenta marathon sucked. suprisa, it sucksa!

Losing all 11-01-2004 04:14 AM

Yes. Cut your feet off or die, blahh, steal some more sh!t from seven.

JTG51 11-01-2004 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes. Cut your feet off or die, blahh, steal some more sh!t from seven.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not exactly how it happens, but I don't want to give anything away, so I'm not going to say anything else.

GuyOnTilt 11-01-2004 09:52 AM

I saw Saw yesterday. I first saw Saw's preview on Apple and thought it was a pretty cool premise and was even kind of excited to see Saw. But after I did see Saw yesterday, I thought it was only so so and wouldn't really recommend anybody I know see Saw.

GoT

ArchAngel71857 11-01-2004 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw Saw yesterday. I first saw Saw's preview on Apple and thought it was a pretty cool premise and was even kind of excited to see Saw. But after I did see Saw yesterday, I thought it was only so so and wouldn't really recommend anybody I know see Saw.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

this would have been much funnier if your last line was "I wouldn't really recommend anybody I know teeter totter."

-AA

Topflight 11-01-2004 10:19 AM

I chose to see Birth over Saw last night. After I got out I thought I made a huge mistake. Now you guys are making me think I should have just seen I heart Huckabees.

offTopic 11-01-2004 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Guy saw Saw.
Saw was bad.
Too bad Guy did not see Ray.

Ray was not too bad.

Ray did not see Guy,
nor did Ray see Saw.

Ray can not see the sun, but the sun can sow the ray.

How odd.