Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   really minor girl thing (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398322)

12-14-2005 01:17 PM

really minor girl thing

So this girl, who a friend introduced to me over MSN, and I find absolutely fascinating, have arranged to meet for coffee. I have no intention of cheating on my girlfriend, or even pursuing a romantic relationship with this fascinating girl (although if I was single I 100% would).

Should I tell my girlfriend I am going for coffee with this girl?

KingMedicine 12-14-2005 01:18 PM

Re: really minor girl thing

absolutely not. and its not close.

diebitter 12-14-2005 01:19 PM

Captain Obvious states: You're just lying to yourself.

Looking for an upgrade, huh?

Voltron87 12-14-2005 01:19 PM

yes, it is not a big deal and would only be a big deal if your gf finds out you are getting coffee/meals with another girl behind her back. just because you are with one girl doesnt mean you cant talk to any other women ever

Yeti 12-14-2005 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no intention of cheating on my girlfriend, or even pursuing a romantic relationship with this fascinating girl

[/ QUOTE ]

You are lying to yourself.

[ QUOTE ]
(although if I was single I 100% would)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, definitely.

12-14-2005 01:20 PM

You find the girl fascinating yetyou say you won't cheat on your GF with her. BS. Trouble brewing.

young nut 12-14-2005 01:21 PM

Do not tell your girlfriend. Meet up with her, make sure to bring your camera, SIIHP, and come back here with a trip report. That would be a 'fascinating' post.

Then post her MSN screenie and let the OOT trainwreck begin (reference the bangMyspaceChicks thread for explanation and procedures for trainwreck)

imported_The Vibesman 12-14-2005 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no intention of cheating on my girlfriend, or even pursuing a romantic relationship with this fascinating girl (although if I was single I 100% would).

[/ QUOTE ]

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Reverse your position with your girlfriend; she has a friend who has introduced her to a guy on myspace. She finds that guy absolutely fascinating and has arranged to meet him for coffee. She has no intention of cheating on you or pursuing a romantic relationship with this guy, although if she was single she "100%" would. How do you feel?

gamblore99 12-14-2005 01:22 PM

did you tell this girl you have a girlfriend?

jaxUp 12-14-2005 01:22 PM

If you really don't want anything more from this, then telling your gf should not be a problem. Make sure you are not lying to yourself about the reason to meet this girl. That said, if you tell your gf and she is really pissed, then I'd go ahead and [censored] this new chick, take pictures and send them to your soon to be ex-gf.

edit: and post them in OOT.