Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   madden's tie (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=397304)

DrunkIrish05 12-13-2005 01:12 AM

madden\'s tie

anyone see this? he spilled mustard on his red tie then went on to insist that mixing yellow and red makes orange. hilarious

Dynasty 12-13-2005 01:17 AM

Re: madden\'s tie

[ QUOTE ]
...then went on to insist that mixing yellow and red makes orange.

[/ QUOTE ]

Laughing at you will be more fun.

WackityWhiz 12-13-2005 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone see this? he spilled mustard on his red tie then went on to insist that mixing yellow and red makes green. hilarious

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

DrunkIrish05 12-13-2005 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anyone see this? he spilled mustard on his red tie then went on to insist that mixing yellow and red makes green. hilarious

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

haha thanks man, i think i was laughing too hard to think

WackityWhiz 12-13-2005 01:23 AM

lol, it was pretty insane...

He asks what yellow and red make, the other guy says "orange" and madden goes "nooooooo, it's actually green"

then goes on to show how he spilled yellow mustard on his red tie at halftime and how it made a green spot. Jesus, this is going to get a lot of publicity I think. There are enough "madden is retarded" things going around as it is. This is just another one added to the list.

-WW

wonderwes 12-13-2005 02:51 AM

This goes to show how much MNF has gone downhill. The nfl needs to highly consider being able to switch days/times of kickoff for games for better TV. Do it like college, make a judgement 2 weeks in advance on which games will be televised for peak hours so the best games are nationally syndicated. Sunday night football was 4-8 lions vs 2-10 packers.

Unoriginalname 12-13-2005 02:51 AM

Yeah I went to the kitchen and I come back and Madden was sitting there going on and on about his damn tie. I found it awkwardly funny.

Wes ManTooth 12-13-2005 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This goes to show how much MNF has gone downhill.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pudge714 12-13-2005 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, it was pretty insane...

He asks what yellow and red make, the other guy says "orange" and madden goes "nooooooo, it's actually green"

then goes on to show how he spilled yellow mustard on his red tie at halftime and how it made a green spot. Jesus, this is going to get a lot of publicity I think. There are enough "madden is retarded" things going around as it is. This is just another one added to the list.

-WW

[/ QUOTE ]
I love Madden and this is one of the reasons why, in the past two weeks both games have been pretty bad, and I find Madden's irrelevant banter to be hilarious. Also you have to give him credit for creating the best sports videogame franchise ever.

FishAndChips 12-14-2005 12:11 AM

If Madden says yellow and red make green, God will make it so. Watch [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]