Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Party rake increase? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=327966)

Shoe 09-01-2005 10:11 PM

Party rake increase?

I see they are taking a max $3 rake on their 6 max tables (previously, it was capped at $2). Did this just happen? I'd swear last night it was still capped at $2, or maybe i'm just delusional.

Freudian 09-01-2005 10:34 PM

Re: Party rake increase?

Also taking rake earlier in NL/PL. I like it, over 80% hands raked at PL25. Makes clearing bonuses much easier.

smartalecc5 09-01-2005 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I see they are taking a max $3 rake on their 6 max tables (previously, it was capped at $2). Did this just happen? I'd swear last night it was still capped at $2, or maybe i'm just delusional.

[/ QUOTE ]

correct. Check out HUSH forums and read the 80 replies [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

CLC 09-01-2005 10:50 PM

Probably because of the new micro-limit tables.

Shoe 09-01-2005 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also taking rake earlier in NL/PL. I like it, over 80% hands raked at PL25. Makes clearing bonuses much easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize you are actually earning less bonus this way though, right?

Also, Link to the HUSH thread.

Freudian 09-01-2005 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize you are actually earning less bonus this way though, right?

Also, Link to the HUSH thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mind if they rake me a few bucks more when I save hours.

Anyway, Party is our pimp and we are it's bitches. They know it, and we know it. I only play cashgames while clearing bonuses. Otherwise I would probably be more upset.

Shoe 09-01-2005 11:04 PM

Fair enough, as long as you know [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Some people are actaully happy about the rake increase because their rakeback checks will be bigger now, lol!

ZeeJustin 09-01-2005 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fair enough, as long as you know [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Some people are actaully happy about the rake increase because their rakeback checks will be bigger now, lol!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know some high stakes winning players that think this. It's so frustrating talking to them. They're clueless about some things.

MicroBob 09-02-2005 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's so frustrating talking to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet so encouraging for those of us who have a clue who intend on playing higher stakes at some point in their careers.

I have every confidence that I can become a better player than ANYONE who doesn't understand this stuff.

tom 09-02-2005 02:21 PM

Must be the same guys that don't want to make more money because they have to pay more taxes. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]