Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Science, Math, and Philosophy (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   All In magazine mentions Sklansky's necrophilia post (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383336)

tek 11-22-2005 01:40 PM

All In magazine mentions Sklansky\'s necrophilia post

Newest issue (Holiday 2005) page 21.

Here is the post necrophilia post

They called it a post from his blog...Also covered is Negreanu's blog post about being recognized in public and Paul Phillips (can I say his name [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ) blog post about checking for tips automatically added to bills--especially room service.

RJT 11-22-2005 02:04 PM

Re: All In magazine mentions Sklansky\'s necrophilia post

Remembrance of things past: PairtheBoard (hope he is doing ok), The poster formerly known as the Little Prince – OOO, now known as Phil and 3 digits (531, I think, can’t remember the order), sexdrugsmoney.

Then there is the ghost of things past and present (to mix literary allusions): the ubiquitous Peter666 (who could forget his digits).

Congratulations guys on getting your 15 minutes of fame.

RJT

tek 11-23-2005 05:34 PM

bump

PairTheBoard 11-25-2005 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Remembrance of things past: PairtheBoard (hope he is doing ok), The poster formerly known as the Little Prince – OOO, now known as Phil and 3 digits (531, I think, can’t remember the order), sexdrugsmoney.

Then there is the ghost of things past and present (to mix literary allusions): the ubiquitous Peter666 (who could forget his digits).

Congratulations guys on getting your 15 minutes of fame.

RJT

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told they only quoted the 2nd paragraph of David's post so my name didn't come up. I'm still hoping for a part in the movie though.

PairTheBoard

RJT 11-25-2005 11:52 AM

Pair,

I sure am happy to see you. It was not an off-the-cuff remark I made when I wondered how you were doing. I was a tad worried about you.

Assuming you have not been around by choice, I must admire your discipline in not participating in our discussions here on the forum. If I had an iota of your discipline, I would be doing much better with my poker game than I am thus far in my initial career.

Y'all come back now. Hear?

RJT

p.s.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm still hoping for a part in the movie though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Love it!

PairTheBoard 11-25-2005 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pair,

I sure am happy to see you. It was not an off-the-cuff remark I made when I wondered how you were doing. I was a tad worried about you.

Assuming you have not been around by choice, I must admire your discipline in not participating in our discussions here on the forum. If I had an iota of your discipline, I would be doing much better with my poker game than I am thus far in my initial career.

Y'all come back now. Hear?

RJT

p.s.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm still hoping for a part in the movie though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Love it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks RJT.

PairTheBoard

BigSoonerFan 11-27-2005 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Newest issue (Holiday 2005) page 21.

Here is the post necrophilia post

They called it a post from his blog...Also covered is Negreanu's blog post about being recognized in public and Paul Phillips (can I say his name [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ) blog post about checking for tips automatically added to bills--especially room service.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just saw that issue in the bookstore yesterday. DS must be so proud. Considering how some people take those posts, I wonder if he'll continue to make them?