Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   A 2+2 table hand. Short handed and 1/2 limit but it belongs here. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=194866)

Joe Tall 02-13-2005 02:50 PM

Results...

I bet, Orbflux and the live one folded. Then, to be kind, I typed AA into the chat and that's when Orb started with his 'played horrible' comments. He also asked if I've ever played limit before. "maybe, once or twice" [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Peace,
Joe Tall

colgin 02-13-2005 02:56 PM

Re: A 2+2 table hand. Short handed and 1/2 limit but it belongs here.

Joe,

Is this a joke? Or are you just testing us to make sure we have not lost our collective minds?

As for your play: C'est parfait, comme dit les francais!

sfer 02-13-2005 02:57 PM

Re: Orbflux\'s hand...

He should have folded to the cap preflop.

EDIT: This is assuming you were playing in-line.

Joe Tall 02-13-2005 03:04 PM

He should have folded to the cap preflop.

You know what Dave, that slipped my mind. You are 100% correct and I was playing mean-poker at that table, perfectly inline. Yes, his preflop call is HORRIBLE.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Coolio,
JT

cnfuzzd 02-13-2005 03:47 PM

even at a six max table, im not very excited about Iso-raising the lag with T9s. Little showdown value, and the lag is going to force me to go to the river alot. IMO, another bad play preflop. I deem your play to be perfect.

peace

john nickle

BottlesOf 02-13-2005 03:51 PM

Re: Orbflux\'s final reply.

Isn't that astro?

thirddan 02-13-2005 05:45 PM

Re: Orbflux\'s final reply.

i doubt it, i haven't been in the irc room but i thin that astro would know that Joe has played limit before and would see some merit in a more creative approach towards playing AA...and astro probably wouldn't start calling joe out at the table...not sure, but i think orbflux was also mentioned in the GOT/ElD boggle thread...

Argus 02-13-2005 05:58 PM

This is one of my favourite hands I've seen in a while. Fantastically executed.

pudley4 02-13-2005 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He had T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] what do you think of his play?

Thanks boys,
Joe Tall

[/ QUOTE ]

He's just pissed because he played his hand like shi[/b]t.

nh

sthief09 02-13-2005 09:04 PM

I think you would've gotten more action if you just raised first in. or did you think the BB would go nuts? I also hope orbflux doesn't play much higher than .5/1 if that's how he plays and thinks (calling 2 more with ten-high and telling you he's a favorite with 2 undercards to your pair and a flush draw)