Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Empire August Reload (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=315653)

car ramrod 08-16-2005 03:25 PM

Re: Empire August Reload

[ QUOTE ]
I thought everyone new he had at least 10 accoutns on all the party skins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait till they close his accounts, then we will get a big post about how he got cheated. He is leaving a paper trail with posts like that.

dlk9s 08-17-2005 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ahahaha, trying to make fun of me again,

The sad thing is I problaly make more and have more money, then you will ever have pal,

SO KEEP IT UP IF YOU WANT I THINK ITS HILARIOUS [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My daddy can beat up your daddy.

Seriously. People are goofing on you because you made a horrendously vague statement about being in a sticky situation. Either keep it to yourself, explain what you are talking about, or accept the fact that people are going to have some fun with you.

DavidC 08-17-2005 01:32 PM

The bonus isn't live yet.

And buddy's financial status is his own business (that he perhaps shouldn't broadcast).

Redd 08-17-2005 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anybody know the withdrawl stipulations for this? I just made a withdrawl last week. Do you think I'll get the elapsed thing again?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really interested in hearing any input on this too; I was planning on making a withdrawl later on today. Is that a no-no if I want to get the bonus?
Apologies in advance to the expert whores who see this question thousands of times for each reload.

robertsonjohn 08-17-2005 02:28 PM

What constitutes a raked hand at Empire? I tried checking the site, and couldn't find it.

Wyers 08-17-2005 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And buddy's financial status is his own business.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "Buddy" in question is just a troll who has multiple gimmick accounts - McVicker being one of them.

There is no financial status.

mosquito 08-17-2005 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What constitutes a raked hand at Empire? I tried checking the site, and couldn't find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any hand that has had rake taken out, where you were
dealt in.

bigredlemon 08-17-2005 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought everyone new he had at least 10 accoutns on all the party skins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait till they close his accounts, then we will get a big post about how he got cheated. He is leaving a paper trail with posts like that.

[/ QUOTE ]Like the last time they closed his accounts for irregularities?

08-17-2005 10:51 PM

they never closed my account for irregulations, it was for fighting with an another player and the player reported me.

I also only had an account shut down, cause the said I only showed up at bonus time, Just like 100's Of others who got their accounts closed.

SO GET YOUR DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTH [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

irishpint 08-18-2005 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
they never closed my account for irregulations, it was for fighting with an another player and the player reported me.

I also only had an account shut down, cause the said I only showed up at bonus time, Just like 100's Of others who got their accounts closed.

SO GET YOUR DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTH [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are such an idiot.