Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I don't know about you guys, but I'd feel like a wuss if... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400111)

whiskeytown 12-17-2005 03:29 AM

I don\'t know about you guys, but I\'d feel like a wuss if...

If I was married to a pop star and then filed for "spousal support" after the divorce.

I mean, jesus - you're the man with the penis in the family - filing for spousal support from your WIFE? -

guess we know who has the balls in those marriages...[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Janet Jackson - had her hubby Rene leeching after him.
Britney Spears has Cletus.
Jessica Simpson has Nick - though she refused to sign the prenup when HE was making the money...LOL - hmmm...whoops?

Here honey - just send me $10K a month in spousal support - you can keep my shaft and balls - I obviously don't need them anymore. I have been neutered

RB

imported_CaseClosed326 12-17-2005 03:30 AM

Re: I don\'t know about you guys, but I\'d feel like a wuss if...

Yeah, I have too much pride to turn down free money too...

12-17-2005 03:31 AM

My pride is worth $10k/month. I'd be at the courthouse at 4:30 in the morning, just waiting to file those papers.

12-17-2005 03:48 AM

I would feel like a leader in the men's rights movement.

Plus I'd have 10k a friggan month.

Awesome,

Perrier

wonderwes 12-17-2005 03:50 AM

Reports are K. Federline has hired lawyers, and he wants a 50/50 split, which would entitle him to $125 million. I say he can do that as long as he agrees to get a hand chopped off.

InchoateHand 12-17-2005 03:53 AM

Yeah, because having a penis or not has a LOT to do with getting free money! I mean, whoever doesn't have a penis DESERVES free money, and whoever has a penis, should get it cut off for wanting free money.

Awesome logic RB -LOL- as always!

whiskeytown 12-17-2005 03:53 AM

I would be AMAZED if he pulls that off...

I'd have to imagine her lawyers wrote an iron-clad pre-nup - but that's CA - you never know. Tell me last month that Doyle would be taking the 5th Amendment for Insider Trading/Securites fraud and I wouldn't have believed that either.

RB

InchoateHand 12-17-2005 03:57 AM

" I'd have to imagine her lawyers wrote an iron-clad pre-nup - but that's CA - you never know. Tell me last month that Doyle would be taking the 5th Amendment for Insider Trading/Securites fraud and I wouldn't have believed that either."

I'd guess that makes you stupid. Even though you and Doyle go way back and are pretty clearly close buddies, how is it especially unfathomable that a long time professional gambler would try to inflate stockprices or otherwise engage in unethical-bordering-on-illegal behavior?

Lordy mae.

12-17-2005 03:58 AM

By Doyle, you clearly mean Brunson. Link pls.

Thanks,

Perrier

InchoateHand 12-17-2005 03:59 AM

Perrier. Whiskeytown is as much in the know as anyone who clicks on "New Views and Gossip." Its on the left.