Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Men the Master takes lead in POTY Race (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394085)

12-08-2005 08:54 AM

Men the Master takes lead in POTY Race

Men Nguyen has overtaken John Phan in the Player of the Year Race. Time will tell if he can hold onto it.

whiskeytown 12-08-2005 10:47 AM

Re: Men the Master takes lead in POTY Race

last time he was player of the year there were a boatload of cheating allegations....

wonder if those have gone away...

RB

henrikrh 12-08-2005 12:51 PM

I hear he cheats because they print tells on other players at the bottom of every Corona.

Zetack 12-08-2005 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hear he cheats because they print tells on other players at the bottom of every Corona.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand why that would cause him to cheat. He doesn't like writing on the bottom of beer bottles so he gets pissed off at the world and starts to cheat?

shaniac 12-08-2005 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Time will tell if he can hold onto it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely you mean: "The others only have 2 tournaments to catch back up."

12-08-2005 02:55 PM

Another one for men. This guy is a poker fiend. he plays so much.

henrikrh 12-08-2005 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand why that would cause him to cheat. He doesn't like writing on the bottom of beer bottles so he gets pissed off at the world and starts to cheat?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to be humourous by implying that he drinks a lot of beers. It wasn't very funny, I'll live wiht my shame.

12-08-2005 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow

mlagoo 12-08-2005 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im praying that this was that sweet second-level sarcasm that you just dont see enough of.

otherwise... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

willie 12-08-2005 11:06 PM

he's awesome.

he's really really tiny in person though- like 5 foot give or take