Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Can I trick Neteller? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=279564)

blackize 06-24-2005 10:31 AM

Can I trick Neteller?

I live in MD so I cannot get a Neteller account. Would it be possible to sign up for a Neteller account using a friend's address in VA? If this meant setting up a bank account with the same address I wouldn't mind. Mainly I just need to know if they check the IP I access the site from after the initial setup and if they require me to submit a VA ID.

evans075 06-24-2005 10:34 AM

Re: Can I trick Neteller?

Neteller's security is pretty tight so I wouldn't try it! I'm sure you wouldn't want them to siez your funds if they thought something fishy was going on!!

Innocentius 06-24-2005 10:35 AM

When you want to certify your account (necessary for inter-account transfers, and for transferring larger sums) they want you to fax them a utility bill or something, with your name and the address you have stated on it. This might be a problem for you.

joeski19 06-24-2005 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Neteller's security is pretty tight so I wouldn't try it! I'm sure you wouldn't want them to siez your funds if they thought something fishy was going on!!

[/ QUOTE ]

evans075 06-24-2005 10:39 AM

I didn't have to do this!!! Yet I've not cashed out a "large sum" but have cashed out a few hundred. Also, I've done a Inter-account transfer and worked fine. What would a "large sum" be?

Innocentius 06-24-2005 10:44 AM

They now have "standard", "enhanced", and "premium" accounts. For "standard" the max balance is 1900 USD. I think you have to certify the account to get the higher levels, but I'm not certain. At least I had to do it when I needed to do an inter-account transfer.

evans075 06-24-2005 10:50 AM

Ok I see now why I didn't have to do that. Did you certify your bank accout with them? I think b/c I did this, I didn't have to send a power bill or something for verification. Second question is where can you see what level your account is, I'm guessing mine is "standard"?

Innocentius 06-24-2005 11:10 AM

I'm a dope. Guess I've mostly just confused the issue.

I'm guessing you're american. I think it is only for european customers they've done this restructuring with different account types recently.

Anyhow, I certified my account before the restructuring, and it was necessary for inter-account transfers (such as bying playerview).

Sorry for the confusion.

evans075 06-24-2005 11:15 AM

WOW!! Lets just forget this convo. existed!!

Brainwalter 06-24-2005 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WOW!! Lets just forget this convo. existed!!

[/ QUOTE ]

BUMP