Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Two Plus Two Internet Magazine (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   September 2+2 Magazine... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=325606)

BarronVangorToth 08-29-2005 11:28 PM

September 2+2 Magazine...

My apologies to 2+2 if they're waiting to make some kind of formal announcement, but I clicked on the magazine and ... boom! ... the September issue seems to have been loaded up a few days early.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

Ed Miller 08-30-2005 12:29 AM

Re: September 2+2 Magazine...

[ QUOTE ]
My apologies to 2+2 if they're waiting to make some kind of formal announcement, but I clicked on the magazine and ... boom! ... the September issue seems to have been loaded up a few days early.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no formal announcement. But ya, the magazine is ready. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Eventually once I get to it (which now seems so far off) I'd like to redo the main page, and it should be more obvious when the new magazine goes up.

CrackerZack 08-30-2005 10:47 PM

Your location is tremendous. Truly Tremendous. I have no real input, just that.

BarronVangorToth 08-30-2005 11:17 PM

Fairfield? I've never heard anyone call it "tremendous" before, as it's usually referred to as the Compton of the East Coast.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com
hiding under his desk as he types this due to the gunshots

kidcolin 09-01-2005 05:33 PM

Ahh, Pathecticut... one of the richest states, yet the poorest cities.

GrannyMae 09-02-2005 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ahh, Pathecticut... THE the richest state, yet the poorest cities.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

kidcolin 09-02-2005 04:42 PM

the the was a good band.

I thought it was the richest state as of a few years ago, but I hadn't looked at any numbers recently.

It's really the only state in New England that all the other NE states aren't proud to have in the family. If the Patriots moved there like it was proposed a few years ago, I doubt they would've pulled off any super bowls, let alone 3. (not to dis you connecticut Patriots fans, I know you're loyal. But a ton of the NH/Mass base would've been very displeased, and that's a bigger chunk of the revenue).

CrackerZack 09-07-2005 11:15 PM

"The MEAN streets of Fairfield, CT" greatly entertains me. Fairfield itself does not.

BarronVangorToth 09-08-2005 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"The MEAN streets of Fairfield, CT" greatly entertains me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad my living in the projects entertains you... It sure is likewise entertaining for the crack-whores living on my stoop.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com