Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Stud (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Good cardplayer authors for stud? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400028)

joewatch 12-17-2005 12:46 AM

Good cardplayer authors for stud?

I'm going to dig through the back issues of cardplayer to read about stud. Which authors' articles should I read?

Michael Emery 12-17-2005 01:04 AM

Re: Good cardplayer authors for stud?

Hi, come on in and have some green beans with cherries on top. You dont like cherries? I'll eat them. You like stud? Lets discuss how to play big split pairs as we nibble.

Unless you like discussions like this......not Roy West.

Mike Emery

BeerMoney 12-17-2005 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, come on in and have some green beans with cherries on top. You dont like cherries? I'll eat them. You like stud? Lets discuss how to play big split pairs as we nibble.

Mike Emery

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike this is what you want:

You like juicy cocks? You like getting intimate with another man? You like muscles and meat? Then this article's for you.

mscags 12-17-2005 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Mike Emery

[/ QUOTE ]

You like juicy cocks? You like getting intimate with another man? You like muscles and meat? Then this article's for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO

preiserone 12-17-2005 06:08 AM

Since they pretty much put a maximum of 1 stud article in the magazine per issue I say scan through all of them and make your decision of what to read. There are alway different authors in there so I'd give most of them a chance, apparently West will be the exception.

lol,Nice post Beer. Is that a drunk reply??? Just a hunch.

Michael Emery 12-17-2005 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike Emery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Whats wrong for me wanting an author to "get the blood pumping" a little bit by starting off with a subject that I enjoy? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BeerMoney 12-17-2005 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

lol,Nice post Beer. Is that a drunk reply??? Just a hunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, hunches are usually right. WE need Andy to block me from the forum from midnight to 3 a.m.