Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   New to smoking, a few q's (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=340625)

diebitter 09-20-2005 09:02 AM

Re: New to smoking, a few q\'s

try big fat cigars

Slow Play Ray 09-20-2005 09:07 AM

I smoke a butt occasionally, but I'm usually drunk, cuz when I'm sober I hate the taste/smell. There have been nights when I've smoked an entire pack (usually in a strip club), and I am quite confident I will never be addicted to cigarettes.

*Edit* I agree with everything Jake said.

Mars357 09-20-2005 09:37 AM

for maximum buzz, try a clove... the local smoke shop will know what you are talking about....

Slow Play Ray 09-20-2005 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
for maximum buzz, try a clove... the local smoke shop will know what you are talking about....

[/ QUOTE ]

this is very true. these things f you up.

imported_The Vibesman 09-20-2005 10:09 AM

Couple of friends of my once rolled up and smoked some horses**t. No word of a lie. Try that.

As a longtime cigarette smoker (more than half of my 30 years) I would not recommend taking it up in any way to any one. And I enjoy the hell out of smoking.

shakingspear 09-20-2005 10:14 AM

Lucky Strikes. Start now, tell me what you think.

Vish 09-20-2005 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is like smoking a lollipop.

Vish 09-20-2005 10:19 AM

Try Nat Sherman cigarettes. They're a bit expensive at about $6 a pack, but they're really good. And you're smoking really casually anyway, so it won't be bad. Quality is better than quantity when it comes to smoking.

rmarotti 09-20-2005 02:04 PM

The few times I have attempted to quit I have made it ~1wk and the first cig after the week gave me a buzz. This may be a function of me haveing a bajillion nic receptors from years of pack/day smoking though.

Edit to say: Shout out to Grand Rapids. I grew up in Kalamazoo.

TheWorstPlayer 09-20-2005 02:22 PM

Since I, too, just smoke socially, I find that I often smoke cigarettes in bunches. So I don't smoke for a few weeks and then I smoke a few when I go out with friends and then I don't smoke again for a few weeks. I get buzzed every time. I used to smoke more regularly, though, maybe a pack a week or so and then I would only rarely get buzzed. I agree with you that the feeling is great. But just smoke whenever you feel like it and you will see how frequently you feel like it. This will be affected by many things including your own personal buzz threshold.