Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   i got my post deleted? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354971)

stoxtrader 10-11-2005 12:21 AM

i got my post deleted?

my post was here:

I am not attempting to hi-jack this thread and I respect the forum's rules. But several posts have questioned the credibility of an offer that most on this forum know I am associated with.

We have developed the offer and the mechanisms for converting an old Party account to a new PartyPoker based on straight-forward representations with PartyPoker. The commitments that we made in our offer will be implemented in conjunction with Party Poker directly. There are no "work around" solutions involved in our offer. Accounts have already been converted doing exactly what we committed to in our offer.

it was deleted from this thread:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...=1#Post3637811

BusterStacks 10-11-2005 12:24 AM

Re: i got my post deleted?

yeah stox, we get your offer. please whore some more.

siccjay 10-11-2005 12:57 AM

Can anyone use this method to switch Party accounts over?

mason55 10-11-2005 01:07 AM

Where did morgant's post go?

The impartiality of the mods/2p2 is seriously starting to look bad. Delete stuff in your own paid-for forums but coming to the Internet Gambling forum and posting, then deleting it? In a forum you're not paying for? Stuff like that does not make 2p2 look good at all.

Sponger15SB 10-11-2005 01:22 AM

I will say one thing, its fun to see all these affiliates bickering at each other...

http://www.snappypopcorn.com/images/tubs.jpg

jason_t 10-11-2005 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're going to make a post like this you should state that you are in direct competition with him.

Overdrive 10-11-2005 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The impartiality of the mods/2p2 is seriously starting to look bad. Delete stuff in your own paid-for forums but coming to the Internet Gambling forum and posting, then deleting it? In a forum you're not paying for? Stuff like that does not make 2p2 look good at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding. It's like "Welcome to our fast food forums" but any post by Wendy's, Burger King, Taco Bell or KFC is deleted - but any post prasing McDonalds stays up and gets repeatedly praised. It's just pure BS plain and simple.

sublime 10-11-2005 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're going to make a post like this you should state that you are in competition with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

As am I.

I also know that this 'mechanism' of which he speaks is not privy to his site. Other affiliates that are aware of this, are mature enough to wait until the debris settles before making public announcements on private forums (whats that called in techspeak?, oh yeah spam).

This stuff is kept quiet for a reason.

Sponger15SB 10-11-2005 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding. It's like "Welcome to our fast food forums" but any post by Wendy's, Burger King, Taco Bell or KFC is deleted - but any post prasing McDonalds stays up and gets repeatedly praised. It's just pure BS plain and simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously the Affiliate/RB forum sucks and is not in the best interest of 2+2ers. Its a sponsored forum, you're not going to get the best information and people are going to abuse their powers.

jason_t 10-11-2005 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're going to make a post like this you should state that you are in competition with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

As am I.

I also know that this 'mechanism' of which he speaks is not privy to his site. Other affiliates that are aware of this, are mature enough to wait until the debris settles before making public announcements on private forums (whats that called in techspeak?, oh yeah spam).

This stuff is kept quiet for a reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

When one representative (Inthacup) makes a post saying that the prospect of rakeback isn't looking good and another representative (stoxtrader) has information going against that, it's in everyone's best interest that we hear this information so that an informed conclusion on what is really going on can be reached.