Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   October Goals Thread (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347769)

Exitonly 09-30-2005 04:09 PM

October Goals Thread

I thuoght this was helpful last month, and i ended up reaching my goals so i'm going to write some new ones up and see if i can keep it up.

** Win satelite to Atlantis.
** FT >$100 buyin.
** 150% ROI.

What about you guys.

dknightx 09-30-2005 04:10 PM

Re: October Goals Thread

** Win satelite to Atlantis.
** Win 10:15 $11r

LethalRose 09-30-2005 04:12 PM

I was going to post the exact same thing...

My results last month were good, I won the 5r for a little over 3k and made several deep finishes in the 10r. So I have a very nice profit for this month.

Next month my only goal is to win the 10r and play more SNG's as they are profitable. I have all but stopped playing cash ring games except for a few short sessions as they hurt my MTT game.

As far as skills I need to work on, patience is one of them. I also need to work on resteals.

yvesaint 09-30-2005 04:17 PM

win 100 + 9 w/50r 20k guaranteed on prima. ive placed 8, 13, 20, and 6 out of the last 4 times in a field of about 100. ugh.

IHateKeithSmart 09-30-2005 04:21 PM

Not a good goal given the forum, but I need to spend less time playing MTTs. I usually only have 2 or so hours a day to play poker, which isn't very good for tourneys. Also, I make tons more playing cash games. I can't help it though, tourneys are just more fun.

At any rate, my goal for the month will be 2 final tables (out of probably 30 tourneys).

Autocratic 09-30-2005 04:21 PM

I just started playing MTTs, so I want to A. make a final table and B. win one. Preferably in a fairly big field.

09-30-2005 04:30 PM

I think I'm actually gonna cut down on my online MTT's next month as they consumed my life in September, but not till tomorrow, I win one today = I can still get #1 for month on Bodog -_-
I plan on grinding off my 300$ redeposit bonus in ring games on Full Tilt (somewhat slower than other site's bonuses), and get as many points as I can towards a Full Tilt football jersey, those things look pimp as hell~
Maybe Ill go back to SnG's / Steps? Iunno, doubt it though. Kinda in the mood for some relaxing SS cash games inbetween getting some RL things done. I LOVE MTT's more than anything else in poker, but I played a disgusting amount this September and I don't want to let myself get burned out. I don't think that can happen though, I'm playing one right now and the thought of taking a break already makes me miss them.

Exitonly 09-30-2005 04:37 PM

Oh wow, don't know how i forgot to list this

**Win the stars weekly TLB. And unless something awful happens tonight and i get knocked off of #1 for the month... I'd like to win the Monthly TLB again.

09-30-2005 04:55 PM

Modest goals, but recent results don't prove me worthy of higher [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

** FT > $11
** Win a $5

Stretch:
** Win satellite entry into UB SCN II tourney

benneh 09-30-2005 05:06 PM

1) Win seat into atlantis
2) Net $3-5K in winnings that i can withdraw from my roll.
3) 1 Final table a week
4) TLB Weekly on Stars