Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   All affiliates - please read! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=357344)

10-14-2005 01:37 AM

All affiliates - please read!

I recently was able to find out quite a few things, but my time is pretty limited, so I will try to post a list later of what I know.

Right now, I have something that is important to all affiliates.
I am not stating reasons, or going to explain why - I am just going to say what needs to be done. I just don't have time to write a book and spell it out. If anyone doesn't believe me, that's ok. For those that know me, please just do as I say! The upside potential is huge.

Now is the time to concentrate on moving players back to Party. Not for trying to pick up a player here and there. Worry about that later.

Please STOP talking about Party rakeback in here, ok?
There IS NO rakeback at Party! Now or ever! Believe me - Rakeback at Party will never happen!

Party has made some agressive bold moves this past week and we all MUST support them!
Let them set up their player reward plan. Let them work on the things they are doing.

This is a public company and public perception is important. Because of changes they
made, many more people than usual are monitoring newsgroups and it is VERY important to not post sanything that will hurt what they are trying to do.

If you have any kind of incentive offers for your players, just tell them, but please - not in here.

If everone could just post about cracked Aces or bad beats for awhile, things will go much better, believe me.
There will come a time soon when everyone will know how we can tell our players we want to reward them for their loyalty.

One last thing. It really is important that you all take down any references to rakeback at Party on your websites - remove all banners, etc. So you might not get a player or two - big deal. Small loss conceriding what will be gained.

I will try to post later about some things I have heard.

Thanks

Tk79 10-14-2005 01:40 AM

Re: All affiliates - please read!

I lost with 2 flushes today. You believe that? I was not dealt aces so Ill let others comment on that.

partygirluk 10-14-2005 01:40 AM

Hey Dikshit, nice of you to post.

lorinda 10-14-2005 01:41 AM

It is the cloak+dagger posts like these that cause most of the rumours.

If you know something, say it. If you don't then don't say it.

Lori

JRussell 10-14-2005 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It is the cloak+dagger posts like these that cause most of the rumours.

If you know something, say it. If you don't then don't say it.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

His message was crystal clear.

Things will be much better if everyone listens to what he's saying. This guy knows what he's talking about. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

darivercard 10-14-2005 02:11 AM

this is amazing - in the last week twoplustwo has converted from a poker message board to a covert operation run by the CIA...

I almost feel like we should all be wearing tin foil hats and decoder rings...

for the love of God - if you have something to say then say it... if not, don't start another "big brother is watching us thread"

The Party Poker folks barely speak english, are generally behind by about two weeks on their email responses to customer inquiries, and are marginally competent to begin with.

There are no spy satelittes watching us. Their stock trades on the UK market. No one gives a damn about what some online poker players post on a message board. Some of us might have on overblown idea of our general importance in the world.

<end of rant>

vabogee 10-14-2005 02:11 AM

what does all this mean to the players? do i start looking for a new deal? do i close my party account? do i wait five more weeks to see what party does next?

still confused

Tk79 10-14-2005 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I almost feel like we should all be wearing tin foil hats and decoder rings...

[/ QUOTE ]

You didnt know everyone is already wearing these and has been since far before the skins were dropped.

How embarrassing for you [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

NoChance 10-14-2005 02:18 AM

Sup Bro? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

uncleshady 10-14-2005 02:19 AM

Party Poker rakeback is rigged.

Enjoy!