Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Party's Scratchoff Promo (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404664)

Turning Stone Pro 12-29-2005 12:54 PM

WOW!! I won a DVD recorder!!!

Is this any good? I'm not really technologically savvy, it says it is a Panasonic portable 9" DVD recorder.

How do I claim the prize? Do they just mail it to me?

Thanks!

TSP

12-29-2005 03:38 PM

Re: Party\'s Scratchoff Promo

[ QUOTE ]

day 1 - 700 pts, $5
day 2 - 250 pts, nada
day 3 - 96 pts, panasonic dvd player [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
day 4 - 300 pts, nada

[/ QUOTE ]
day 5 - 360 pts, nada

12-29-2005 03:42 PM

i won a panasonic portable 9inch dvd recorder

any idea what that is? can i watch dvd's and record? anyone can give me a price tag to this?

1-5 now

12-29-2005 03:47 PM

also how do i know that they are sending me this? any place to check if i actually got this?doesnt show up in the bonus page.

rhizome 12-29-2005 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also how do i know that they are sending me this? any place to check if i actually got this?doesnt show up in the bonus page.

[/ QUOTE ]

I called them and they refused to even send me an email confirming that I had won -- although verbally he said that he could confirm that I won and would receive it about 6 weeks.

MrMon 12-29-2005 04:38 PM

Re: WOW!! I won a DVD recorder!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Is this any good? I'm not really technologically savvy, it says it is a Panasonic portable 9" DVD recorder.

How do I claim the prize? Do they just mail it to me?

Thanks!

TSP

[/ QUOTE ]

The name Panasonic says it all.

They ship to whatever address you have registered with them. If that's a field in Montana, I suggest you change it.

12-29-2005 05:06 PM

whats the vip email address for party? i emailed them on a info@partypoker.com and they have not replied. been 30 minutes!!!i just want them to confirm that i will receive this panasonic dvd thing.

12-29-2005 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whats the vip email address for party? i emailed them on a info@partypoker.com and they have not replied. been 30 minutes!!!i just want them to confirm that i will receive this panasonic dvd thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
I won the DVD player Christmas day. When I scratched it off and tried clicking on it to confirm nothing happened. I have emailed them twice trying to confirm and both times they said it would take 24 to 48 hours to get back to me and they were checking on it. Still no word.

UATrewqaz 12-29-2005 06:44 PM

I'm late to the Party (haha) and got 48 points last night and scratched today

1/1 for a big $5

Uglyowl 12-29-2005 08:41 PM

Day one- 0
Day two- 0
Day three- $5

Averaging $1.67/day!