Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   perfecting a gift idea for Sarah (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=234412)

DcifrThs 04-17-2005 09:40 PM

perfecting a gift idea for Sarah

ok .. heres the deal:

i know its kinda random but i found what to get sarah for her b-day on may 13th and already ordered it....she's never seen starwars 1 or 2 so i got both of them for her since she likes star wars....my plan is to get a big box & fill it with who knows what & tape the DVDs to the lid ....i especially like hiding the small gift in a big box that weighs a lot with nothing but crap inside so she'll open it up and have to pretend to like whatever nonsense i put in there until she realizes what i REALLY got her

i need help:

1) figuring out what to fill the box with.

and
2) other ideas on what funny stuff i could do with that original idea.

-Barron

PS- she got me a DVD of philhartman's greatest hits from SNL for no reason 2 weeks ago.

KDawgCometh 04-17-2005 09:46 PM

Re: perfecting a gift idea for Sarah

fill the box with just tons of newspaper strips and styrofoam shells. Have her go through all of that and there actually be nothing in the box itself, but be sure to have the dvds kinda hidden on the lid ao that she goes from being mad to really happy

Bluffoon 04-17-2005 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok .. heres the deal:

i know its kinda random but i found what to get sarah for her b-day on may 13th and already ordered it....she's never seen starwars 1 or 2 so i got both of them for her since she likes star wars....my plan is to get a big box & fill it with who knows what & tape the DVDs to the lid ....i especially like hiding the small gift in a big box that weighs a lot with nothing but crap inside so she'll open it up and have to pretend to like whatever nonsense i put in there until she realizes what i REALLY got her

i need help:

1) figuring out what to fill the box with.

and
2) other ideas on what funny stuff i could do with that original idea.

-Barron

PS- she got me a DVD of philhartman's greatest hits from SNL for no reason 2 weeks ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

The star wars thing is great. Maybe get one of those big cans of popcorn and tape them to the lid of that?

Also maybe get her some jewelry (silver is reasonable) and some flowers. For some inexplicable reason they really like this stuff. Send the flowers to wherever she works if you can on her birthday.

I find that I am hopeless buying jewelry so I always try to go with stuff that is similiar in concept to what they are wearing and after I buy it I run it by a female friend or two to make sure that I didnt pick out something she is going to be horrified to wear.

PoBoy321 04-17-2005 09:57 PM

Every time you go out to dinner with her, steal the silverware. Tell her to take hers too, but don't tell her why you're doing it. On her birthday, give her a box full of dirty forks.

Emmitt2222 04-17-2005 09:57 PM

maybe try and pull one of those things where you get here something that you know she wouldn't like it, but you would so she thinks your a big jerk and only wanted it for yourself... then give her the real gift. Simpsons did it, except with no real nice gift backup.

cnfuzzd 04-17-2005 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she's never seen starwars 1 or 2 so i got both of them for her since she likes star wars....

[/ QUOTE ]

someone seems to be misinforming someone around here...

that having been said, i always like to hide gifts inside dead hookers...

peace

john nickle

wacki 04-17-2005 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she's never seen starwars 1 or 2 so i got both of them for her since she likes star wars....

[/ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Alobar 04-17-2005 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

youd prefer it hid in live hookers? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

wacki 04-17-2005 10:32 PM

That depends on if it's the gift of "love" or not.

tbach24 04-17-2005 10:35 PM

Candy. just like cool stuff like bulls-eyes and other wrapped [censored].