Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Absolute Poker does not honour affiliate rakeback (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366329)

10-26-2005 11:56 PM

Absolute Poker does not honour affiliate rakeback

Wondering if anyone else has had problems with Absolute Poker. I signed up through Thisisthenuts.com for a rakeback. They copied to me a message they sent to Absolute, stating a problem on Absolute's end with linking to their site. I originally did not make a deposit, rather made a transaction through friend's account on Absolute. I played nearly 9000 hands, but did not receive any rakeback. Finally I was able to deposit into my account, and they say that I have played 30 raked hands. Can they just ignore the affiliate promises? It seems Thisisthenuts is fully responsive, but Absolute has ignored 3 emails. Anybody else have a problem like this? Are other sites more cooperative?

B1GF1SHY 10-27-2005 12:02 AM

Re: Absolute Poker does not honour affiliate rakeback

I've also had a recent problem with Absolute, my emails were also ignored.

Pokeraddict 10-27-2005 12:26 AM

This is a known issue but I was under the impression they were assigning players manually if there was an issue, if you cant get through to them that is a different story. There is someone who posts in the zoo and bonus forum under the hand AbsolutePokerPRM or something like that. Maybe you could PM them? I would let my affiliate try everything first since they have better connections but this is a known issue.

RunDownHouse 10-27-2005 12:29 AM

I'm not really sure what the exact issue is, but I can say that Abso's CS is the best in the business. I'd put them ahead of Stars by a comfortable margin. Whatever problem you're having, I'm sure they'll work with you to get it settled. No worries.

Nick-Zack 10-27-2005 12:32 AM

I think the problem was that you didn't make a deposit in the beginning. I am pretty sure that transfers dont set the account up as trackable. That would make sense since as soon as you made the deposit it started tracking you.

Pokeraddict 10-27-2005 01:08 AM

Yes your account must be funded by your own deposit, not a transfer to be tracked correctly.

10-28-2005 03:01 AM

Thanks. Well, they did eventually link me up to the affiliate. They started calculating at my initial deposit date. Still, I'm disappointed at the lack of response to my emails.

RaiNz 10-28-2005 06:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not really sure what the exact issue is, but I can say that Abso's CS is the best in the business. I'd put them ahead of Stars by a comfortable margin. Whatever problem you're having, I'm sure they'll work with you to get it settled. No worries.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 100%

TXTiger 10-28-2005 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I first signed up through an affiliate with AP, I did not get tracked properly. I know that I signup up correctly, this is the only affiliate signup I have ever had problem with. And many others have had problems with AP's tracking of their affiliate signup. Their customer support's reply to me after I played 5k hands there my first month thinking I was getting rakeback : "Tough luck you must have signed up wrong." I closed my account and eventually signed up again.