Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Christmas in Atlantic City (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401714)

FoxwoodsFiend 12-19-2005 11:43 PM

Christmas in Atlantic City

Christmas, for us Jews, is a dull time. My brother and I will be trying to spice it up with a trip to the Borgata. Anybody who's going to be there, PM me to get in touch and we'll get some drinks.

AZK 12-19-2005 11:52 PM

Re: Christmas in Atlantic City

I'll probably be there Dec 27 -30 most likely. Stop being retarded and stay longer.

BobboFitos 12-19-2005 11:57 PM

AZK, come to turningstone. iwill be there then w/ friends.

it's so trashy compared to even foxwoods, but...meh.

FoxwoodsFiend 12-19-2005 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll probably be there Dec 27 -30 most likely. Stop being retarded and stay longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flying to Dublin the night of the 26th. Early 24th until the afternoon of the 26th. Looks like we'll just miss each other

Roman 12-20-2005 12:18 AM

Wish I was 21 =\. I might make a trip up to turning stone before PCA though. Last time I went there the cash games did not impress me at all even though there were a lot of players there because of the tournaments.

BobboFitos 12-20-2005 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wish I was 21 =\. I might make a trip up to turning stone before PCA though. Last time I went there the cash games did not impress me at all even though there were a lot of players there because of the tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you there during empire state poker championships? (Maybe this should be discussed over PMs) Yeah, the cash games are weak. But it's 18+, and better then nothing.

flawless_victory 12-20-2005 12:30 AM

does the borgata card ppl or what?
ive never een to AC... wish i could go over christmas, but im locked in to some stupid gf-family party... effing rednecks.

FoxwoodsFiend 12-20-2005 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
does the borgata card ppl or what?
ive never een to AC... wish i could go over christmas, but im locked in to some stupid gf-family party... effing rednecks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I look particularly young so I'd say I get carded around half of the time I go. If you look somewhat old you likely won't get carded.

BobboFitos 12-20-2005 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wish i could go over christmas, but im locked in to some stupid gf-family party... effing rednecks.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, have fun celebrating christmas, yid.

Maulik 12-20-2005 12:35 AM

flawless,

you won't go all day at Borgata without being carded.