Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Theory (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   a test (don't bother reading this one) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=220283)

EjnarPik 08-11-2005 12:06 PM

Re: a test (don\'t bother reading this one)

Touchdown, the crowd is cheering.

Ejnar Pik, Southern-Docks.

autobet 08-11-2005 12:11 PM

Congrats. A great achievement to say the least.

nomadtla 08-11-2005 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ha, once we get that flame we'll show all those people who said this thread should have been folded preflop

[/ QUOTE ]

That's results oriented thinking. I am way late on this thread which sucks cause I still have about 400+ responses to read but you have to stick through those negative variance areas (and this is one) wow I thought the micro's had some insane people.

BZ_Zorro 08-11-2005 02:31 PM

Did I say 500? I meant 1000.

nomadtla 08-11-2005 03:21 PM

OK so I finally made it through this whole damn thing. I deffinately agree with the line on OPP, and getting raised does suck when you're not in position unless you get sucked out on when raised but I"ve gone to far allready.
Yes it would be terrible if all that was left on this earth is 2+2 er's this thread and the IRS. but at least we could laugh every day but April 15'th and with no fish to chase we'd have more time to post on this thread.
I think the yellow onions we're the fad to begin with.
Cat's are creepy and so are the fat women in that picture that seems like it was so long ago. But that one girl in the gray pants whew. I didn't think I'd make it through the whole thread then I found that and split my screen so I had something to get me through the rough patches.

Just wanted to remeniss wow this post was long and the fun times we had together. I'll never forget the hour I just spent (thankfully at work so I got paid for this). Don't let this die or get terribly redundant we need some new blood at the table get this thread back to the beauty that it was. When it started granted this thread was hot almost at 50funny posts/100 but it's seen some variance but I still think a longterm 20FP/100 is verry do able.

kasey2004 08-11-2005 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did I say 500? I meant 1000.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Kasey [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

kasey2004 08-11-2005 08:31 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Kasey [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

kasey2004 08-11-2005 08:32 PM

K, im not actually doing this like that other idiot.

Its a jopke

ZenMusician 08-11-2005 10:16 PM

onlinepokerisrigged

-ZEN

tworooks 08-12-2005 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

K, im not actually doing this like that other idiot.

Its a jopke

Kasey

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a very funny one. It's already bad enough to have to look through his, even if you are joking it is still annoying.

Which reminds me, do camels actually store water in their humps, or is it just a metaphor?