Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   5/10 NL...Deep Stacks...Weak Full House on River and I'm 3-Bet (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393966)

whitelime 12-08-2005 02:50 AM

5/10 NL...Deep Stacks...Weak Full House on River and I\'m 3-Bet

Opponent is 28/8/2. He is playing pretty tight and I am running over the table. The last hand I got all in w/ top set against mid set and he (not same guy) hit quads on the river so my opponent may think I am tilting...

He has $2832 and I cover.

I am dealt 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

He open completes from SB. I raise to $30 from BB. He calls.

Flop: 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

He checks. I bet $55. He calls.

Turn: J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

He checks. I bet $125. He calls.

River: Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

He leads $380. I raise to $900. He reraises to $1940. I ?

I'll post results in a day or so.

thabadguy 12-08-2005 02:54 AM

Re: 5/10 NL...Deep Stacks...Weak Full House on River and I\'m 3-Bet

I cannot see him having anything other than QJ unless he is a complete retard.

FoxwoodsFiend 12-08-2005 03:32 AM

I would fold this without a second thought

12-08-2005 05:41 AM

It's a tough fold, but I think it's one I make unless he is a complete Donk that would play a queen like this. Can you put him on any conceivable hand other than QJ?

JaBlue 12-08-2005 05:47 AM

Its hard to imagine that he would be 3-betting 44 on the river.

12-08-2005 06:12 AM

Don't you all realize that we play poker for these types of players...some of you always assume that they are completely incapable of making a stupid play. He could have a flush or trip qs here..theres only one hand that beats you....no way you fold. Sometimes you just have to pay off a better hand if he got that lucky...may i call you pu s s ys

yvesaint 12-08-2005 06:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't you all realize that we play poker for these types of players...some of you always assume that they are completely incapable of making a stupid play. He could have a flush or trip qs here..theres only one hand that beats you....no way you fold. Sometimes you just have to pay off a better hand if he got that lucky...may i call you pu s s ys

[/ QUOTE ]

hey theres a lot of hands that beat us but ok, pay the man off if you feel calling grows you a set of nads

Vavavoom 12-08-2005 08:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't you all realize that we play poker for these types of players...some of you always assume that they are completely incapable of making a stupid play. He could have a flush or trip qs here.. theres only one hand that beats you ....no way you fold. Sometimes you just have to pay off a better hand if he got that lucky...may i call you pu s s ys

[/ QUOTE ]

I see QQ and QJ and Q7 ..... so theres more than 1 hand....

I would have called initial river bet....but now u are this far in it..U probably called and got shown Q7..

12-08-2005 09:17 AM

I call this against unknown. A high flush and 44 can play like this if you you´ve been playing very agressively. He probably wouldn´t call your pf raise with Q7 or Q4. JJ also possible but not likely. I want to see the QJ.

Riverman 12-08-2005 10:54 AM

You're obviously not folding but you're probably not winning.