Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Told a guy to kill himself (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=406345)

CORed 12-28-2005 12:17 PM

Re: Told a guy to kill himself

Rigged. Everyone knows Party is rigged to help bad players. After your horrible preflop cold call and flop call, the Party Rigging Engine rewarded you with a set. Unfortunately, your raise on the turn and your opponents call put your opponents Fish Rank higher than yours, so the Party Rigging Engine rewarded him with by making his gutshot hit.

12-28-2005 02:19 PM

You limit players disgust me.

Escape 12-28-2005 02:23 PM

well played! Nice ... 2 outer.

A_C_Slater 12-28-2005 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rigged. Everyone knows Party is rigged to help bad players. After your horrible preflop cold call and flop call, the Party Rigging Engine rewarded you with a set. Unfortunately, your raise on the turn and your opponents call put your opponents Fish Rank higher than yours, so the Party Rigging Engine rewarded him with by making his gutshot hit.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very well reasoned and logical explanation of how you lost this hand. Now you know to make sure your play is even fishier next time. And knowing is half the battle.

imported_smoove 12-28-2005 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a guy sucked out a J on the river with JJ vs. my AA. i told him i'd kill his family and pets.

[/ QUOTE ]

If true, this isn't funny. On a side note, I hope he reported you to the poker site. On a side, side note, it would be hilarious if he reported it to the police.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't remember the action, but I had a guy say he hoped I had a wife and kids...and that my house caught on fire with them inside. How often does someone wish fiery death on your family? That's GOLD!

PTjvs 12-28-2005 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He clearly had a double gut shot on the turn. IMO, he definately played better than hero in this hand.

jvs

speirs 12-28-2005 07:54 PM

BBV is the best forum ever

12-28-2005 09:20 PM

OH NOES THE POLICE

saying something like that isn't a crime; i know because someone has threatened me in a similar way before (but in real life and actually being serious) and the police said they couldn't do anything about it.

12-28-2005 10:18 PM

Street by street:

preflop:
Fold

flop:
Fold

turn:
This is fine

river:
Stop bitching

jman220 12-29-2005 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OH NOES THE POLICE

saying something like that isn't a crime; i know because someone has threatened me in a similar way before (but in real life and actually being serious) and the police said they couldn't do anything about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on the jurisdiction and the situation. But it certainly can be a crime.