Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Stealing From McDonalds (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=325488)

augie00 08-29-2005 08:36 PM

Stealing From McDonalds

The other night me and two friends rolled up to McDonalds. We ordered $12 worth of food and since nobody had any cash, my friend Adil tried to pay with his credit card. The lady swiped it no less than 4 times but it never seemed to work. She also swiped my card about 3 times and it didn't work either. So Adil, in a fit of drunken anger, shouts out "CAN WE HAVE OUR FOOD? YOUR CREDIT CARD MACHINE DOES NOT WORK!"

Lady says, "Go up to the next window and talk to the manager." So we drive up to the next window. Some guy opens it up (who's clearly not the manager) and asks us what our order was. We tell him, he gives us the food, and we drive off.

DasLeben 08-29-2005 08:40 PM

Re: Stealing From McDonalds

I've had this happen. If their machine doesn't work, that's their problem. I've gotten free meals because of this, and didn't feel bad about it at all.

utmt40 08-29-2005 08:40 PM

Good times

LBJ 08-29-2005 08:53 PM

This is not stealing. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

On the other hand, what keeps someone from going up there with 2 non-working credit cards and claiming it's McDonald's fault and gettin some free food?

imported_CaseClosed326 08-29-2005 09:04 PM

All you have to do is go to McDonalds and complain a lot and they will give you free stuff. Buy a hamburger eat half of it, say you wanted cheese, you get a new one. It is really easy to get free stuff from there.

HopeydaFish 08-29-2005 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So Adil, in a fit of drunken anger, shouts out "CAN WE HAVE OUR FOOD? YOUR CREDIT CARD MACHINE DOES NOT WORK!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Well done. You just made this fast food worker's shitty life that much worse.

-Skeme- 08-29-2005 10:40 PM

Drinking and driving, eh? Biggie Smalls aint down with that.

Sponger15SB 08-29-2005 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So Adil, in a fit of drunken anger, shouts out "CAN WE HAVE OUR FOOD? YOUR CREDIT CARD MACHINE DOES NOT WORK!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Well done. You just made this fast food worker's shitty life that much worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe this is his friend's way of telling the fast food worker that he should have studied harder in junior high school or that she shouldn't have had a baby at 16

He could just be motivating them to try harder and get out of this job

STLantny 08-29-2005 10:43 PM

After not being able to use my credit card twice at a Mcdonalds, I asked why sometimes it didnt work, the lady told me they shut down the credit card machines every night at 2:15 (about the only time Im drunk enough to go to mcd's). so they cant run any cards, because it is processing or something. so anytime I feel liek a free meal, I go at about 2:10 with no cash, they ALWAYS give it out free. Times may vary at your mcd's but with a little social engineering you should be able to figure out when they run cc's.

augie00 08-29-2005 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Drinking and driving, eh? Biggie Smalls aint down with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not drunk. Although I had been under the influence of narcotics earlier in the night I was sober at this moment.