Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   New Forum: Movies (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404730)

Duke 12-24-2005 06:20 PM

New Forum: Movies

OOT is getting clogged up by movie threads. I participate in as many as I can, and I figure it makes sense to give them their own forum.

~D

[censored] 12-24-2005 07:28 PM

Re: New Forum: Movies

how about something more encompassing like Arts and Entertainment which would cover movies, TV, music, books and similar items

TomCollins 12-24-2005 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how about something more encompassing like Arts and Entertainment which would cover movies, TV, music, books and similar items

[/ QUOTE ]

I like that. Will OOT just then be called "SIIHP"?

Duke 12-24-2005 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good idea since video games are another topic that comes up a lot.

I'll never have to go to OOT again.

~D

[censored] 12-24-2005 09:40 PM

I think this would make many of the long term 2+2ers happy who want to get away from the relationship/sex stuff. Definently worth doing.

If this happens Duke, will I finally get your write up on how you would have done all three of the recent Star Wars differently

mason55 12-25-2005 01:21 AM

Why not get rid of OOT? It's just getting castrated by all these forum splits.

private joker 12-25-2005 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean like the one already discussed here in this thread? Yes, I still approve.

TomHimself 12-25-2005 06:51 PM

i approve [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BluffTHIS! 12-25-2005 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think this would make many of the long term 2+2ers happy who want to get away from the relationship/sex stuff. Definently worth doing.

If this happens Duke, will I finally get your write up on how you would have done all three of the recent Star Wars differently

[/ QUOTE ]

Instead, why not just make a new forum entitled "Sex, Hot Chick Pics, & Relationships(NSFW)", and then OOT will be free for the rest of the stuff.

12-27-2005 04:53 AM

Im generally a lurker here, but i just wanted to chime and say that one of the reasons i like OOT is the wide variety it offers. If u set ur setting to 100 threads per page, you can easily scan through (skip) the movie threads.....

while i thought sports was a good seperate forum, i really appreciate the randomness that OOT provides

creating more forums would reduce this, I think...

just my .02