Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   I, state your name, will be at Borgata this week/weekend... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=286143)

MisterKing 07-04-2005 06:52 PM

I, state your name, will be at Borgata this week/weekend...

This was kicked around in another thread, but the whole matter got buried by sekrah's rant about folding AK in a multiway pot. I know CCx is coming by on 7/9, but wanted to see who else is gonna be up that way...

I'm up in AC July 6 thru July 9, staying at Borgata (damn their increased summer poker rate). I'll be sitting mostly 6/12 and 1-2NL, with a few smaller and larger games sprinkled in for sport. You'll find me wearing a beat up black PartyPoker hat, with a brown trout card protector on the felt in front if my stack (if I can find the damned thing). Drop by and say hi, or just sit in the game, suckout on me, and then tell me live poker is rigged. Either will do.

I do plan on checking out the Showboat's new room at some point while I'm up there. If others are interested, I'd suggest we try to get them to spread a 2+2 HORSE game Friday evening or Saturday mid-day.
I don't want to miss the Friday late night games at Borgata, so maybe mid-day Saturday would be better.

sekrah 07-04-2005 07:10 PM

Re: I, state your name, will be at Borgata this week/weekend...

I'll be there.. so watch out for someone who lays down TPTK face-up after the flop.

Might be at the Showboat Friday Night.. Probably Borgata all day Saturday and Saturday night.

Durs522 07-04-2005 07:14 PM

Looks like I'll be down either late Friday night or Saturday. Staying until Monday.

greg nice 07-04-2005 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm up in AC July 6 thru July 9, staying at Borgata (damn their increased summer poker rate).

[/ QUOTE ]

what is the rate?

MisterKing 07-06-2005 02:43 PM

$59/night with 8 hours play

Yarney 07-06-2005 03:22 PM

I'll be there Saturday night. I'll be playing 1/2 NL and I have a black and gold card protector that says "Bad Beat" on it.

-Yarney

DamnRinger 07-06-2005 04:24 PM

I will be up there like usual on saturday afternoon/night and sunday afternoon... i'm 21 and will be wearing a dirty MSU hat and playin $3/6 limit or 1/2 NL. My name is Eric and very friendly so come say hello.

CCx 07-06-2005 04:36 PM

i will be at the borgata on saturday afternoon and evening playing 6/12 - i'll be at the taj that morning playing in the 10:15am tourney

im white, bald, glasses, earrings, tattoos, and will be wearing a blue ecko t-shirt - i answer to CCx or Chris, say hello if you see me, or wait until about the 11th time you check-raise me and you've worked me for 20 or so BB to introduce yourself

neotope 07-06-2005 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is only for weeknights right? The weekend rate is still $125/night I thought.

chucksim 07-06-2005 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is only for weeknights right? The weekend rate is still $125/night I thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

$150 in the summer on the weekends, with no reduction for time played.