Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   House (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=379522)

Dr. Strangelove 11-16-2005 09:10 AM

House

Have there been any threads on this? I just downloaded every House episode and they are excellent TV. The House character is great. I'm not the only one that thinks this right?

I recommend checking this out if you have time to burn watching ~27 42 minute episodes.

The Truth 11-16-2005 09:40 AM

Re: House

link?

blake

Dr. Strangelove 11-16-2005 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
link?

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Like a link to House Torrents ?

Or a link to the show's Official Site ?

dcasper70 11-16-2005 09:50 AM

great show, that guy cracks me up.

I also find it interesting that he's an englishman speaking with an american accent. Yeah, that was just a random thought...

samjjones 11-16-2005 10:17 AM

The Gregory House character is great, but the episodes themselves are extremely formulaic. If you've seen one episode, you've seen them all.

Bascule 11-16-2005 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I also find it interesting that he's an englishman speaking with an american accent. Yeah, that was just a random thought...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hugh Laurie is famous in the UK as a comedian, he did a show with Stephen Fry in the 80s and 90s, as well as the classic Blackadder. When I watch House, I keep forgetting who he is, I have to remind myself that it's Hugh Laurie. Interesting that his accent is good enough for a US audience.

CrazyEyez 11-16-2005 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Gregory House character is great, but the episodes themselves are extremely formulaic. If you've seen one episode, you've seen them all.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, yet it's still my 2nd or 3rd favorite show and I never miss an episode. The dialogue is great and he's an excellent actor.

samjjones 11-16-2005 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hugh Laurie is famous in the UK as a comedian, he did a show with Stephen Fry in the 80s and 90s, as well as the classic Blackadder. When I watch House, I keep forgetting who he is, I have to remind myself that it's Hugh Laurie. Interesting that his accent is good enough for a US audience.

[/ QUOTE ]
His American accent is flawless. My wife was shocked when she saw him speak in his normal voice.

diebitter 11-16-2005 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, yet it's still my 2nd or 3rd favorite show and I never miss an episode. The dialogue is great and he's an excellent actor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you Yanks get 'Jeeves and Wooster' in the 80s/90s?

And of course, in acting as in so many things, the British are the guv'nors! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

CrazyEyez 11-16-2005 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you Yanks get 'Jeeves and Wooster' in the 80s/90s?

And of course, in acting as in so many things, the British are the guv'nors! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Never heard of it.