Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Does anyone eat the hot food at Dairy Queen ? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=315268)

08-14-2005 10:04 PM

Does anyone eat the hot food at Dairy Queen ?

I have a Dairy Queen about 2 miles down the road from me. Hot chicks work there and good ice cream. Does anyone eat the hamburgers/fries/etc there ? Any recommendations ? I'm thinking of eating there or maybe taco bell ? I had a great day today. 3 hour of NL poker and $215 in the plus so far.

istewart 08-14-2005 10:06 PM

Re: Does anyone eat the hot food at Dairy Queen ?

No one cares that you got it all-in with a set vs. an overpair.

DasLeben 08-14-2005 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a Dairy Queen about 2 miles down the road from me. Hot chicks work there and good ice cream. Does anyone eat the hamburgers/fries/etc there ? Any recommendations ? I'm thinking of eating there or maybe taco bell ? I had a great day today. 3 hour of NL poker and $215 in the plus so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take it to a $215 SNG. If you lose it, then go eat at toxic hell. If you win something, go get a dirty dairy queen bitch and SIIHP.

This is easy.

Nick B. 08-14-2005 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good ice cream??? Is that the only ice cream you have ever eaten?

New001 08-14-2005 10:10 PM

Their fries are really good.

imported_anacardo 08-14-2005 10:10 PM

They're all over in Texas. "Meh" is the right call here, I believe.

Try a steak/chicken finger basket, if they're available where you live.

08-14-2005 10:10 PM

That's damn good ice cream. Is there better ice cream some where that I don't know about ?

08-14-2005 10:11 PM

BTW, has anyone tried the chicken fingers at Burger King ? I would suggest that you stay away from them. I had some and I wasn't impressed at all. They were bad. They weren't even on the drive thru menu, either.

imported_anacardo 08-14-2005 10:11 PM

It's just soft-serve, dude....

Try a pint of Ben & Jerry's or something.

battschr 08-14-2005 10:14 PM

My parents own a DQ, so I've eaten there approx. 4895743985743 times. Meh is probably right. However, it's pretty decent if your parents own it and it's free.