Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   anyone elses empire/party just freeze up? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=344589)

newhizzle 09-26-2005 09:50 AM

anyone elses empire/party just freeze up?

all 4 of my tables are disconnected, my internet seems to be fine, anyone else having problems?

edit: actually they all say connection is very good, but are frozen

Rudbaeck 09-26-2005 09:50 AM

Re: anyone elses empire/party just freeze up?

Mine as well.

PokerPaul 09-26-2005 09:51 AM

yup all 3 tables.....

but it was funny they froze staggered..ie. every table allowed to finish hand before freezing.

Big Limpin' 09-26-2005 09:51 AM

yes. an empire mtt, 4handed, now ??? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]oh well, they always make good if you get [censored] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

newhizzle 09-26-2005 09:53 AM

now all my tables just closed, and the selection seems to be limited, but there are tables that i can open and they look like they are running fine

Rudbaeck 09-26-2005 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yes. an empire mtt, 4handed, now ??? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]oh well, they always make good if you get [censored] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

2 of my 3 SnGs were closed and buyins refunded. The two I was doing well in. The one I found myself with 38 chips after being called by a marginally smaller stack all-in got back on it's feet!

Irony!

47outs 09-26-2005 09:56 AM

I have 2 pots waiting to be shipped. If I don't get them out goes the nasty emails.

Martin Aigner 09-26-2005 09:56 AM

What about the money from the players who already got eliminated in a SnG? They canīt keep it, right?

Rudbaeck 09-26-2005 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What about the money from the players who already got eliminated in a SnG? They canīt keep it, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Off course they can, this is Party we're talking about.

Just think about the Steps structure. (Lots of people here buy in at step 4, and never play their Step 2/3 freerolls from placing badly on step 4. So they're donating money to Party $55/$215 at a time.)

Martin Aigner 09-26-2005 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Off course they can, this is Party we're talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, according to rule 23 of their tournament terms and contitions (eurobet rules this is, didnīt check whether they are the same as the other Party skins), the remaining players get the buy in + entry fee back and divide the money from the players left in the tourney.

BTW: Anyone already recieved the money? Mine wasnīt transfered back so far, and the incident happened several hours ago.