Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Whats your BB/won per hand in blinds? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=157963)

KINGOFINLAND 12-06-2004 06:26 AM

Whats your BB/won per hand in blinds?

I finally tested the pokertracked and downloaded some hands from prima, where i have played 6handed fixed to find out some leaks of my play.
On SB: -0.18bb/hand
on BB: -0.23bb/hand
Samplesizes are pretty small tho, but at least i didint play them any different from my usual game. i.e calling almost every raise from BB when its only one bet more.
VPIP:s from these position 61 and 46% [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Thought these are not quite what it should be, but then i didint have anything compare with.
Also I think my game is too loose for 6handed with VPIP 48.1%, comments? Preflop raise% 34.49%

Still im winning from this game, but maybe I could make more with bit more solid game?
[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

DeezNutz3 12-06-2004 08:13 AM

Re: Whats your BB/won per hand in blinds?

How many hands do you have?

KINGOFINLAND 12-06-2004 08:18 AM

Only 2212 but the point is I dont think I was any more unlucky or playing different as usual.

DeezNutz3 12-06-2004 08:30 AM

I understand but that still isn't a good size. Anyway your VPIP i believe to be much too high. Looking at 6 max 5/10-15/30 stats i have a VP$IP of 24-26 and a PF raise of 15% (which i think is still too high). But on to your blind question I have myself losing .15 BB/hand in the Big blind and -.13 in the SB.

Tosh 12-06-2004 08:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Only 2212 but the point is I dont think I was any more unlucky or playing different as usual.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its still totally irrelevant.

DeezNutz3 12-06-2004 08:32 AM

What are your folding stats in the blinds, etc?

Rizen 12-08-2004 04:20 PM

As far as the blinds go, if I recall correctly anything better than -.5bb/hand and -.25bb/hand (depending on SB structure, on 5/10 party this would be -.2bb/hand for example) is considered profit. Since you're already committing cash to the hand for blinds if you were to NEVER play your BB you'd show -.5bb/hand in PT. So from the looks of your #s you're actually considered "profitable" in the blinds.

That being said, your VPIP and PFR definitely look a little high to me. I don't have my stats in front of me but last I checked I was negative bb/hand from the BB (I think I'm slightly positive from the SB, but not by much) and am an overall winning player and feel I play solid from the blinds.

Hope this helps, don't overly concern yourself with showing positive BB/hand from the blinds, as you already have cash committed and are out of position simply showing better expectation than if you always folded from the blinds is considered a good result.

-Rizen

HelloGoodbye 12-08-2004 05:52 PM

Hello,

I'm new to PokerTracker, so my sample size is awful, but...

http://titoandswan.com/SHGames.GIF

Gazza 12-08-2004 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(I think I'm slightly positive from the SB, but not by much)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, are you sure? That would be a major miracle in my opinion.
I am at -0.07 in the SB and -0.13 in the BB and I think thats pretty good.
Regarding the other figures, most winning players have a VPIP between 20 and 30 and a PFR between 10 and 20. Judging by your current figures you will do well to get down to the higher reaches of this spectrum. I believe 25/15 is about right but others have different views

Gazza

Alobar 12-08-2004 06:12 PM

40K hands

bb -.16
sb -.08