Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Opposite of Parliment- BEST Christmas Present ever. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404625)

12-24-2005 02:22 PM

Opposite of Parliment- BEST Christmas Present ever.

Im not sure what mine is, but its always little stuff that rules. I think my fav, was when I was 8 or 9, and ghostbusters was huge, we had a ghostbusters christmas, I got EVERYHTING ghostbuster related, all the action figures, the fire house, ecto-1 and 2, slime, the backpack/trap/nerf gun etc.

man 12-24-2005 02:35 PM

Re: Opposite of Parliment- BEST Christmas Present ever.

when I was like 16 I'd asked my dad for new skis, because all I'd used to that point were crappy hand-me-downs. on x-mas morning I got a card from my dad saying "this card is good for one ski sharpening!" well, [censored]. after the present thing was all over, my dad asked me to take the trash out to the garage. I did, and next to the trash barrel was a pair of gorgeous solomons. dad, you are awesome.

miajag81 12-24-2005 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im not sure what mine is, but its always little stuff that rules. I think my fav, was when I was 8 or 9, and ghostbusters was huge, we had a ghostbusters christmas, I got EVERYHTING ghostbuster related, all the action figures, the fire house, ecto-1 and 2, slime, the backpack/trap/nerf gun etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, the Ghostbusters firehouse might have been my favorite present ever too. I already had most of the other stuff.

EDIT: Forgot about the Lexus I got 6 years ago. Yeah, that was a pretty good present too.

Blarg 12-24-2005 02:41 PM

The bike I got when I was like 8 years old is probably the awesomest one I can remember. Man, I was dying for one and really didn't think I would ever get one. Jeez I loved the hell out of that thing. Getting that just blew my mind. I was floating on air. And then again when I learned to actually ride it.

Sponger15SB 12-24-2005 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but its always little stuff that rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. You know you're getting the big stuff, so the little things that are unexpected that are always the coolest.

12-24-2005 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but its always little stuff that rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. You know you're getting the big stuff, so the little things that are unexpected that are always the coolest.

[/ QUOTE ]

2 years ago, my mom got me this reindeer, inside it was filled with jelly beans. When you pushed its head down, it pooped out th jelly beans, it was schweet.

Gunny Highway 12-24-2005 03:02 PM

My son.