Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Running shorts... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=329604)

jakethebake 09-04-2005 04:01 PM

Running shorts...

For those who run, what kind of shorts do you wear? In the past I wore plain baggy athletic shorts. I've never worn those little nylon running shorts, and hadn't worn the lycra tights in years. I always thought they were pretty fruity. However, I recently acquired a pair of the lycra ones and they're nice to run in...no friction and they hold my stuff in place pretty well w/o a jock. However, today while running, some guy drove past me and flashed his lights at me. Is this a gay thing?

trying2learn 09-04-2005 04:03 PM

Re: Running shorts...

[ QUOTE ]
For those who run, what kind of shorts do you wear? In the past I wore plain baggy athletic shorts. I've never worn those little nylon running shorts, and hadn't worn the lycra tights in years. I always thought they were pretty fruity. However, I recently acquired a pair of the lycra ones and they're nice to run in...no friction and they hold my stuff in place pretty well w/o a jock. However, today while running, some guy drove past me and flashed his lights at me. Is this a gay thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was obviously ThinMan.

touchfaith 09-04-2005 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was obviously ThinMan.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I would have ran him over without the warning.

jakethebake 09-04-2005 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, I would have ran him over without the warning.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're that desperate for a pair of lycra shorts I'll send you some.

Voltron87 09-04-2005 04:05 PM

I've got these really nice addidas ones which are two layer, compression short inside with a regular short outside. I wear them commando and they work great.

jakethebake 09-04-2005 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've got these really nice addidas ones which are two layer, compression short inside with a regular short outside. I wear them commando and they work great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never saw those before. I really like the sound of those. Kinda like swimtrunks with the built in underoos? I used to wear regular shorts over my lycra ones, but I'm too old to care anymore.

grabdemankles 09-04-2005 04:08 PM

Lycra all the way. I only own lycra shorts and wear them everywhere.

Voltron87 09-04-2005 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Never saw those before. I really like the sound of those. Kinda like swimtrunks with the built in underoos? I used to wear regular shorts over my lycra ones, but I'm too old to care anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think so. you know how some shorts have liners? well its like that but the liners are compression. theyre good.

this is where i got them from. its a good website for running shoes/socks/tennis stuff. adidas shorts

Eurotrash 09-04-2005 04:17 PM

watch out for the cornhole, Jake.

ChipWrecked 09-04-2005 06:36 PM

You should be flattered, jake. The homos only go for guys who are in shape. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]