Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   arrested development (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=374023)

pryor15 11-08-2005 01:53 AM

arrested development

the epic battle between tobias the mole and george michael in a jetpack is yet another example why this is still the best comedy on tv.

11-08-2005 02:31 AM

Re: arrested development

Even though I love this show, since i missed the first 3 episodes (this season), I am waiting till i can see all of them at once (ie on dvd) because it is impossible to understand what the [censored] is going on if you haven't seen the previous episodes. But it is one of the best shows on television. Also I feel myself strangely attracted to PrisonBreak on Fox, ever since I watched the marathon for 6 hours on FX.

Exitonly 11-08-2005 02:32 AM

tonights first episode was great.

2nd one was a bit of a letdown

Seth Money 11-08-2005 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the epic battle between tobias the mole and george michael in a jetpack is yet another example why this is still the best comedy on tv.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the greatest show that nobody watches. I've loved it since it came out and even made the switch to Mondays.

I heard they were going to get Bateman's real sister Justine to come in and play his love interest. I hope this show gets picked up for next year, I mean the only other show in history to get cancelled and still win an Emmy is the Ben Stiller Show.

Signed,

Bob Loblaw

Dudd 11-08-2005 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Even though I love this show, since i missed the first 3 episodes (this season), I am waiting till i can see all of them at once (ie on dvd) because it is impossible to understand what the [censored] is going on if you haven't seen the previous episodes. But it is one of the best shows on television. Also I feel myself strangely attracted to PrisonBreak on Fox, ever since I watched the marathon for 6 hours on FX.

[/ QUOTE ]

Torrentspy.com is your friend.

11-08-2005 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Torrentspy.com is your friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

once again, owning a mac and being computer illiterate bites me in the ass again.

TheBlueMonster 11-08-2005 03:04 AM

The first episode was hilarious, but I didn't realize there was a second one so unfortunately I missed it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

11-08-2005 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think this is the greatest show that nobody watches.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... except that millions of people watch it.

11-08-2005 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think this is the greatest show that nobody watches.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... except that millions of people watch it.

[/ QUOTE ]

YEa, it was the greatest show no one watched the last 2 seasons, but now people watch it with a bit more regularity.

SackUp 11-08-2005 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this was one of the best moments in tv history. i cried with laughter