Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Sidegames during 5-diamond classic @ Bellagio? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394265)

Benholio 12-08-2005 03:20 PM

Sidegames during 5-diamond classic @ Bellagio?

Sorry if this has been covered before.

What is the sidegame action like during a WPT/WSOP type event? Going to be in Vegas during the 5-diamond classic to sweat a buddy, and wondering if that has a positive effect on the sidegame action (NL specifically) at the Bellagio, or will there be more pro/semi-pro types playing in these games that came out for the tourney?

I'd always assumed the action would be juicy during an event like this, but I'd like to know what you guys think.

Thanks!

FatalError 12-08-2005 04:42 PM

Re: Sidegames during 5-diamond classic @ Bellagio?

considering there is already a 4000-8000 game at the bellagio, i'm sure there will be all the necessary side action

henrikrh 12-08-2005 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if this has been covered before.

What is the sidegame action like during a WPT/WSOP type event? Going to be in Vegas during the 5-diamond classic to sweat a buddy, and wondering if that has a positive effect on the sidegame action (NL specifically) at the Bellagio, or will there be more pro/semi-pro types playing in these games that came out for the tourney?

I'd always assumed the action would be juicy during an event like this, but I'd like to know what you guys think.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

The WSOP side game action is apparently spectacular. I figure the WPt would be decent too.

12-08-2005 11:06 PM

I have played at Bellagio through 3 WPT events (held at the Bellagio), and played $10/20 NL with a little $25/50 NL inbetween each time. The 10/20 was always spectacular until you reached the main game, and then it was still OK. I only sat 25/50 when I saw some fish sit in, which was like twice. I also played 15/30 and 30/60 limit, both great games. I am assuming everything below these stakes are good as well.

Benholio 12-08-2005 11:46 PM

Awesome, I was hoping someone had played there during some of the events. I don't quite have the roll for the 10/20 NL, but if it can be spectacular I'm sure the 2/5 will be good. Of course, I guess you could argue that the 2/5 will always be good, but you pretty much answered my question.

lighterjobs 12-08-2005 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome, I was hoping someone had played there during some of the events. I don't quite have the roll for the 10/20 NL, but if it can be spectacular I'm sure the 2/5 will be good. Of course, I guess you could argue that the 2/5 will always be good, but you pretty much answered my question.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are going to find a good 2/5 nl game wherever there is a cardroom that spreads it.

Isura 12-08-2005 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are going to find a good 2/5 nl game wherever there is a cardroom that spreads it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct.