Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Anyone watch 'Survivor' tonight??? ... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394524)

yoadrians 12-08-2005 10:37 PM

Anyone watch \'Survivor\' tonight??? ...

I'm looking for a decent recap if you did.

Thanks in advance.

Russ McGinley 12-08-2005 11:07 PM

Re: Anyone watch \'Survivor\' tonight??? ...

Anyone that trusts Stephenie deserves exactly what they get.

yoadrians 12-08-2005 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone that trusts Stephenie deserves exactly what they get.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, so, what happened?

Soul Daddy 12-08-2005 11:13 PM

Rafe got mind control over Debo.

gorie 12-08-2005 11:14 PM

Re: Anyone watch \'Survivor\' tonight??? ... *DELETED*

Post deleted by gorie

jerks.

Soul Daddy 12-08-2005 11:16 PM

Cindy won the reward challenge, which was a car. Jeff explained that no one who has won a car won the million so they gave her the option to not take the car and give one to each of the other 4. She declined. Then she took Steph on the other part of the reward, a night at some outdoor spot with food. She & Steph agreed that Dani should go and Steph would talk to Rafe about it. Then Steph won immnuity and they voted out Cindy because Rafe controls everyone and they do what he wants. And Steph has zero votes on the jury because she's screwed them all over at some point.

yoadrians 12-08-2005 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cindy won the reward challenge, which was a car. Jeff explained that no one who has won a car won the million so they gave her the option to not take the car and give one to each of the other 4. She declined. Then she took Steph on the other part of the reward, a night at some outdoor spot with food. She & Steph agreed that Dani should go and Steph would talk to Rafe about it. Then Steph won immnuity and they voted out Cindy because Rafe controls everyone and they do what he wants. And Steph has zero votes on the jury because she's screwed them all over at some point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for this reply.

12-08-2005 11:18 PM

English version:

Cindy wins reward (car + BBQ). Probsty brings out 4 cars: she can take one for herself or give one to each of the 4 losers. She takes one for herself (smart).

Lots of scheming about who to vote off, etc. Rafe is all PO'ed in his gay way because he is playing the game "too nice".

Immunity: Steph owninates, although I thought she wouldn't win (she couldnt reach the finish, had to untie knots n stuff).

TC: 4 votes for cindy, 1 for rafe. CIndy: "I'll think of you guys when I'm looking at the stars through the sunroof of my new car."

RunDownHouse 12-08-2005 11:19 PM

I probably would have given the cars away, given that her chances of making the final two if she kept it were significantly lowered if she kept it and significantly increased if she gave it away. Once in the final two, her shot at a mil is also significantly increased by giving the cars away.

Pretty tough call to make on the spot though.

yoadrians 12-08-2005 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
English version:

Cindy wins reward (car + BBQ). Probsty brings out 4 cars: she can take one for herself or give one to each of the 4 losers. She takes one for herself (smart).

Lots of scheming about who to vote off, etc. Rafe is all PO'ed in his gay way because he is playing the game "too nice".

Immunity: Steph owninates, although I thought she wouldn't win (she couldnt reach the finish, had to untie knots n stuff).

TC: 4 votes for cindy, 1 for rafe. CIndy: "I'll think of you guys when I'm looking at the stars through the sunroof of my new car."

[/ QUOTE ]

She was probably smart to keep the car ... she knew there was no way she was going to win.

Almost seems like Steph will make the final two now, because whoever wins that final immunity should WANT to take her because there's no one she could beat head-to-head ... outside of maybe Lydia.

Looks like it's Danni or Rafe, with the other finishing third.

If Lydia isn't the next to go, I'm gonna puke, btw.