Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   OK WTF (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378495)

mmbt0ne 11-14-2005 08:54 PM

Re: OK WTF

[ QUOTE ]
He did not ask if she was hot. It's totally inappropriate. Even his post here was out of line. He can take a day off.

Mat

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] would be proud.

B Dids 11-14-2005 08:55 PM

At times like this it's a good idea to remember that this forum is basically a marketing tool.

Shockingly, people find nailing a 15 year old just slightly worse than doing drugs.

It's probably not something that can ever be enforced in a way that's going to be totally consistant, but I think when Mat steps in and makes a call like this, it's pretty silly to get too up in arms in outrage.

mostsmooth 11-14-2005 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But we can discuss doing illicit and illegal drugs and whats good to watch with them?

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe we should put an end to this as well

MyTurn2Raise 11-14-2005 09:02 PM

are you talking about Emma Watson?

very, very wrong to discuss; she was born in the nineties. Unless you live in areas where it is not illegal
www.ageofconsent.com It appears as 16 makes her fair game in much of the world.

imported_anacardo 11-14-2005 09:02 PM

Shady thread, even worse reaction. I think you should check yourself, bro.

Blarg 11-14-2005 09:03 PM

Even though I don't do them anymore, I don't find doing drugs bad at all, and probably a good majority of OOT posters don't either.

I think the post was inoffensive. It's not like it was an instructional or a contact list, and there isn't a guy alive who hasn't seen a girl who looked very much like a woman and then realized or found out she was 15. Probably more times than he can count. It's kind of a weird thing, but doesn't make you a child molester or even really interested in the girl. Those 15 year old faces on a 22 year old's body are a little offputting even if you do have no morals at all.

But the whole thing's a pretty minor matter either way. Who cares if there's one less thread in OOT.

PoBoy321 11-14-2005 09:06 PM

Wow, I didn't realize she was 15, I thought she was just like a 17 or 18 year old actress who played a younger character. Wow, now I feel really dirty.

dblgutshot 11-14-2005 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

www.ageofconsent.com

[/ QUOTE ]

CANADA 14 WOOOOO

11-14-2005 09:25 PM

she's not even hot i mean look at her hair, seriously

Evan 11-14-2005 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But we can discuss doing illicit and illegal drugs and whats good to watch with them?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, this is the thing I don't understand. Whenever someone gets flagged for inappropriate content I have a really hard time seperating it from at least 3 posts on the first page.