Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Sorry to say I told you so (neverwin) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=285894)

scrapperdog 07-04-2005 08:21 AM

Sorry to say I told you so (neverwin)

Look I am not writing this to start a bunch of junk. A while back neverwinpoker.com took a lot of heat from some of you guys. I came to its defense saying there are some really good players that post there. Now that neverwin has made 2 wsop final tables, and dan druff (who has his own fourm on the site) has made a final table and is 7th going into todays event with 36 left I hope the site is getting a little more respect. I am not disrespecting 2+2, you guys have helped me a lot and I would highly recomend this site to anyone playing poker. But give that site some props for having some good players and advice. Neverwin has created some stir by hinting he wants to accept Danny N's h/u challenge, lets hope it happens for entertainment sake.

captZEEbo1 07-04-2005 08:42 AM

Re: Sorry to say I told you so (neverwin)

Why are you posting this then? You're a jerk.

Adde 07-04-2005 08:43 AM

Look I am not writing this to start a bunch of junk...

Look, I've got no beef with neverwin or you, but that has to be the worst line ever to begin a post with.

Adde

Freudian 07-04-2005 08:45 AM

No one has claimed that neverwin or Dan Druff are poor players. They are quite good players.

What was claimed is that many posters there are morons.

As you can see these statements aren't really related.

scrapperdog 07-04-2005 08:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No one has claimed that neverwin or Dan Druff are poor players. They are quite good players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Many posters everywhere are morons. That site has done wonders for my game now give it props, PROPS I say.

captZEEbo1 07-04-2005 08:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many posters everywhere are morons. That site has done wonders for my game now give it props, PROPS I say.

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu. You aren't gonna joke yourself out of this awful thread.

scrapperdog 07-04-2005 09:01 AM

You guys really dont like the fact that you posted about how horrible the site is then the final tables started rolling in, do you?

captZEEbo1 07-04-2005 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys really dont like the fact that you posted about how horrible the site is then the final tables started rolling in, do you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know anything about original thread, I'm just commenting on this one.

JTrout 07-04-2005 10:09 AM

When he wins one more WSOP bracelet, he'll be tied with Jennifer Tilley. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

chisness 07-04-2005 10:14 AM

druff is 7th in what?