Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   New Partymine sugesstions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381599)

11-19-2005 03:17 PM

New Partymine sugesstions

what would you like to see in a new partymine program?

Multi-limit mining obviously, but what else?

Tk79 11-19-2005 05:24 PM

Re: New Partymine sugesstions

The ability to recognize multiple instances of party all running on the same machine. So that I can open party 6 times at once and mine 24 tables without duplicates.

Why are you writing an alternative?

11-19-2005 05:44 PM

Yeah, it seems to me there is a lot to be desired in the current solution.

Tk79 11-19-2005 06:37 PM

timeline??

jba 11-19-2005 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
timeline??

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean? scheduling?

Nomad84 11-19-2005 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
timeline??

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean? scheduling?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he means when can we expect it to be available.

I'd like to see multiple limits, although this isn't of great importance to me. Just something that would be nice to have. Mainly, I'd like to be able to mine more than 10 tables. If this means multiple instances on the same xp account, that's great. If it means one instance per xp user account and multiple users, that's fine too. Whatever you can do to make it work.

Note: I'm not a PM user since I've been running an old operating system. I am currently installing xp on a new machine though as I type this, so legacy OS support doesn't matter to me any more.

tizim 11-19-2005 09:53 PM

I'd like to see the option of setting a max # of players that must be sitting for a table to be mined so that I can mine 10-max games running short. I don't know what plans the developer of Partymine has, but I was under the impression that this feature was going to be implemented a long time ago.

teddyFBI 11-20-2005 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The ability to recognize multiple instances of party all running on the same machine. So that I can open party 6 times at once and mine 24 tables without duplicates.

Why are you writing an alternative?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make this happen and i'll buy you a Thai hooker. Boy or girl.

11-20-2005 01:20 AM

Good suggestions,
6max mining shouldn't be a problem...same for multiple instances so you can mine 10 times the number of party windows. Assuming your computer can handle it you could be mining quite a few tables and limits...

Keep the suggestions coming.

As far as time line...hmm tough question...i'll think about that one...I will need some beta testers soon though to test functionality and get layout suggestions. pm or post here if interested

teddyFBI 11-20-2005 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good suggestions,
6max mining shouldn't be a problem...same for multiple instances so you can mine 10 times the number of party windows. Assuming your computer can handle it you could be mining quite a few tables and limits...

Keep the suggestions coming.

As far as time line...hmm tough question...i'll think about that one...I will need some beta testers soon though to test functionality and get layout suggestions. pm or post here if interested

[/ QUOTE ]

SOmeone tell the OP just what it was about SimpleMINE that Party objected to and banned so that he doesn't go down that same programming route.