Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   salvia experience (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404693)

silkyslim 12-24-2005 05:09 PM

salvia experience

has anyone done this lame-o legal herb? post what happened. i smoked it and got f-ed up. i had drank 2 beers before and took 2 big rips. maybe that was a bad idea. It started very nicely and all the colors i normally see seemed to be accelerating towards the back of the room. i then fell over and went into a magical land with mushrooms and giants and the "strawberry shortcake girl" from Drawn Together. i couldnt see anyone around me and couldnt stop laughing. My face turned beat red and i started sweating. this was all fine and dandy. then when it started wearing off i had the most uncomfortble feeling i have ever had. it felt like anything that was touching my skin had razorblades attached to it. i was no longer hallucinating but felt like i wanted it to stop. That lasted about 10 minutes and was horrible. then after that i sank into a cmfortable feeling and got hungry. this lasted for 25 minutes and then i was totally sober. it would have been nice if not for the middle part which was awful. has this happened to anyone else?

12-24-2005 05:11 PM

Re: salvia experience

Yeah, I saw heiroglyphics in woodgrain and then a huge lady that looked like jesus' mom picked me up and asked what I was doing there. Then she said go back.

silkyslim 12-24-2005 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I saw heiroglyphics in woodgrain and then a huge lady that looked like jesus' mom picked me up and asked what I was doing there. Then she said go back.

[/ QUOTE ]
i hope you are serious. but did u experience the unpleasant side effects i described?

-Skeme- 12-24-2005 05:42 PM

There are online accounts of people's Salvia trips somewhere. Google it.

12-24-2005 05:48 PM

salvia doesn't always work for me, but when it does, I find it highly enjoyable.

erowid.org for all of your drug experience reference needs.

12-24-2005 05:51 PM

As far as feeling physically uncomfortable, no I didn't get that. But the confusion alone was near panic-inducing.

mattw 12-24-2005 07:08 PM

would a person who likes a weed type high enjoy this? any posters who have tried this, would you do it again? why or why not?

vexvelour 12-24-2005 08:37 PM

There was just a thread about Salvia. I did it a bunch of times and decided it was a load of bullhooey. I'd get retarded stoned for about 5 mins and then nothing. Boo.

12-24-2005 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
would a person who likes a weed type high enjoy this? any posters who have tried this, would you do it again? why or why not?

[/ QUOTE ]

No and no, totally different.

This has been posted a couple of times here recently:

Re: How much do you smoke?

Re: OK lets talk salvia.