Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   who were behind 9/11? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=397610)

Marnixvdb 12-13-2005 01:50 PM

who were behind 9/11?

After watching this video, I am not so sure anymore it was Osama and friends.

Cumulonimbus 12-13-2005 02:18 PM

Re: who were behind 9/11?

Umm... beware, people usually get really pissed if you bring this up on this forum. There's an old thread where we me and the late SpearsBritney get into a heated debate against some other 2+2rs about it, you should look it up. "WTC" was in the title.

PM if you want some even better links and such. There's a lot of compelling evidence out there that definitely deserves to be sorted through. Beware though, you might come out of it a depressed hopeless countryless old man.

-Kyle

BCPVP 12-13-2005 02:44 PM

Explain to me why I should listen to someone who starts off the thread with "who were"...?

jesusarenque 12-13-2005 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Explain to me why I should listen to someone who starts off the thread with "who were"...?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you aren't going to listen to people with poor grammar/spelling, you might as well stop reading this forum.

BCPVP 12-13-2005 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you aren't going to listen to people with poor grammar/spelling, you might as well stop reading this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
I all but have. This forum just doesn't hold a lot of interest for me anymore.

andyfox 12-13-2005 03:01 PM

It starts out with a reporter who said the second plane didn't look like a commercial plane, because he didn't see any windows on the side. Where was the reporter that he could see the side of the plane? If he was on the ground, how could he see the side of the plane?

Everyone saw the second plane hit the tower on TV. It was a commercial flight.

12-13-2005 03:03 PM

I only watched 2 minutes of your video. Please tell us the ending. It was teh alienzorz!!!111!one!!! that did it, right? We never should have screwed with them at area 51!!!one!!!11.

Cumulonimbus 12-13-2005 03:21 PM

If anybody cares, here's the link to the original thread. If you have a question regarding the 9/11 conspiracy, chances are somebody already asked it in that thread. And chances are that I or SpearsBritney answered it. Check it out if you got some time.

Arnfinn Madsen 12-13-2005 03:28 PM

He makes the same mistake as many other documentary film-makers. He exaggerates a few claims which are not correct and thus bring down the overall credibility of the film. I.e. he says the fire could not bring down the building. The fire could definately bring down the building. Fire fighters don't like lightweight buildings like WTC since they do not absorb high amounts of energy.

I personally think the Pennsylvania plane was shut down though.

BCPVP 12-13-2005 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I.e. he says the fire could not bring down the building. The fire could definately bring down the building. Fire fighters don't like lightweight buildings like WTC since they do not absorb high amounts of energy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I remember seeing something about this both from the conspiracy theory side and the reality side. The conspiracy theorists said that the fire couldn't have melted the steel support beams, but the real firefighters and engineers said it wouldn't need to melt, just become distorted from the heat and that would compromise the structural integrity.