Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Foxwoods meeting, who's going to the WPT? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=375800)

sirio11 11-10-2005 03:53 PM

Foxwoods meeting, who\'s going to the WPT?

Hi guys,

It would be probably a good idea to have a MTT meeting at Foxwoods for the WPT event that starts Sunday November 13.
Who's going? Where and when would it be a good place and time for a meeting? Sunday night? Monday morning?

Since I live in the Southwest (El Paso, TX, Go Miners (7-1) !!), I need to fly the day before in order to make it to Foxwoods. So I'm flying to Providence on Saturday, arriving around 5PM. I'll spend Saturday night in Providence and then going to Foxwoods on Sunday Morning. So, if you live in the Providence area and would like to have dinner Saturday night and chat about poker, let me know.

David

MLG 11-10-2005 04:17 PM

Re: Foxwoods meeting, who\'s going to the WPT?

I start on monday, so I probably wont be getting there till monday morning.

ansky451 11-10-2005 04:27 PM

Ill be there saturday, but in 2008.

See you in 3 years.

Stipe_fan 11-10-2005 05:48 PM

David

Maybe I'll just fly to Providence to have dinner with you. I think your insight would be worth the cost of a flight and dinner!

Good luck!!

Stipe

sirio11 11-11-2005 01:21 AM

WTH No MTT'ers playing?

Jurollo 11-11-2005 01:30 AM

I'll be in Providence Saturday, they are holding a beer fest, all you can drink for $30, so I will be there, maybe I could swing down early for some poker, I am only 30 minutes outside Providence. Pm me if you want to throw me your cell David.
~Justin

scott8 11-11-2005 01:51 AM

I'm also not starting until Monday.

Maybe we can have breakfast before Day 2 [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

N 82 50 24 11-11-2005 04:17 AM

I will be going up there along with bigslick789 on Sunday. We'll be there for a few days. Anyone who wants to meet up can PM me... I'll be there for a few days.

MrMoo 11-11-2005 12:24 PM

David,

I'm not playing the WPT but I do live near Providence. If you need a ride or you're just looking for someone to hang out with in Providence, send me a PM and I'll get you my number.

Jurrolo, I may be joining you. Couple of friends are going to that and it sounds like fun.

-Jason

Jurollo 11-11-2005 01:46 PM

I have heard great things about it, essentially turns into a 4 hour power hour, haha. Eeeek.
~Justin