Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   A Forum Tribute (by way of Haiku) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=236416)

The Yugoslavian 04-21-2005 02:57 AM

Re: A Forum Tribute (by way of Haiku)

[ QUOTE ]
CONGRATS ON KISSING EVERY DECENT POSTERS ASS HERE EXCEPT CITANUL. i am drunk as hell right now, but you are still gay.

edit:since we are all poker fiends, we have all seen the degree comercials on the US OPEN championships for action men.....Yugo=The suckup (with attachable lips)

[/ QUOTE ]

No Haiku for you!

Yugoslav

PrayingMantis 04-21-2005 09:03 AM

Congrats on getting your pooh-bah, Yugo. Very nice tribute, and the names really bring back memories... Pitcher, where are you? I remember he beat me HU at the end of a 2+2 SNG (during the golden era, where you could *almost* meet Raymer there...) only I didn't know it's him, since he played under a different name, neutron999 or something. So when I discussed the game here later on I said some nasty stuff about the random (i.e, non 2+2) luckbox that somehow managed to win the game. Then he suddenly exposed himself as being Pitcher. Pretty embarassing for me.

Also, do you remember ddubois?

<font color="blue"> ddubois so unlucky
fish suck out always
if you reply i ignore
</font>

Actually, some of this guy's posts were the reason I decided to write some coherent stuff about FE, and to my surprise it seemed as if it was the first time some people actually realized what it means - which was flattering but also scary in a way.

Edit: only to make it clear - the above is not a haiku but a reverse haiku (7-5-7), kind of like the implied odds of Japanese poetry.

The Yugoslavian 04-21-2005 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, do you remember ddubois?

<font color="blue"> ddubois so unlucky
fish suck out always
if you reply i ignore
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh yes. Desdia was more my time and will always have a special place in my STT memories, but there always seems to be one and often he/she leads to *the* best posts from the heavyweight posters who get fed up with the stupidity.

Glad you liked the blast from the past, [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
Who wasn't even reading the 2+2 forum when many of these ghosts were in their heyday, [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img].

ColdestCall 04-21-2005 02:56 PM

Yugo is Pooh-Bah.
Way too much time on his hands.
Haiku this, bee-otch.

Congrats. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

The Yugoslavian 04-22-2005 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You've hurt me for the last time.

So now....

[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You *do* realize this means you're now ignoring like 10% of this forum, don't you??

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Besides, who knows? Perhaps I'll post something of value one of these days in the distant future, [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

iMsoLucky0 04-22-2005 01:29 AM

Ugh, guess the sarcasm detector was off tonight. I could never ignore you, yugo. You bring so much to this forum.

I was just dissapointed that I was not worthy to be included in your post [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

SuitedSixes 04-22-2005 01:40 AM

I'm sure you would have been if you still had the funny-kid-getting-hit-in-the-head avatar.

GrekeHaus 04-22-2005 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You've hurt me for the last time.

So now....

[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Misfire 04-27-2005 05:58 PM

Butt-kissing for everyone: