Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A crazy holiday poker story and an ethical question (low content) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404937)

AZK 12-25-2005 02:48 PM

Re: A crazy holiday poker story and an ethical question (low content)

[ QUOTE ]
send him back his equity share of the bad beat

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. nh.

I wouldn't have accepted the money in the first place. WTF. You are gambling and happen to lose a hand and now want the money back, are you [censored] serious? In this situation I would probably transfer the money back. What's $1200 to you anyway, I know, nothing. Sure it could go towards buying you another plasma but you don't really need the money and I think it was wrong to take in the first place.

whitelime 12-25-2005 04:20 PM

The thing is, I never asked for it back or even said one thing after the bad beat.

Rotating Rabbit 12-25-2005 04:28 PM

whatever u do, dont take advice on this board over what you would yourself otherwise do, thats lame

SmileyEH 12-25-2005 04:33 PM

I'd send the 1200 back then win it from him (minus rake).

-SmileyEH

BobboFitos 12-25-2005 04:36 PM

hmm, did a fyp thinking you were sponger. now it was uncalledfor. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

octop 12-25-2005 05:38 PM

Keep it. The only reason to possibly give it back is if you think you can m ake a lot more from this guy in the future because of it. If any of you want to transfer me money feel free to, Ill keep it all.

-Skeme- 12-25-2005 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, that ZeeJustin is a nice guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao nh

ahnuld 12-25-2005 06:39 PM

Id just give it back.

mikech 12-25-2005 07:07 PM

i don't see how you can accept the $1200. this is a total stranger giving you a significant amount of money for no reason; if a guy on the street tried to stuff $1200 into your pocket, would you really take it? i dunno, maybe a lot of ppl would. but there is absolutely no way i'd let someone give me that much money without cause.

Fallen Hero 12-25-2005 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i don't see how you can accept the $1200. this is a total stranger giving you a significant amount of money for no reason; if a guy on the street tried to stuff $1200 into your pocket, would you really take it? i dunno, maybe a lot of ppl would. but there is absolutely no way i'd let someone give me that much money without cause.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll let anyone give me any ammount of money for any reason. I'm such a nice guy