Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Asking out a Waitress (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356890)

highlife 10-13-2005 02:11 PM

Asking out a Waitress

I think this is a little different that the typical "having alot of good flirty conversation with a waitress and wanting to ask her out" thing, but I be wrong.

Here is the story - I go over to my Dad's country club for some dinner, a few beers and a NL tourney followed by a cash game. Now this shindig takes place in the Men's Lounge, which is a men only area of the club which has about 10 dinner tables, a bar and a bunch of tv's and [censored]. Some of the guys are just there to drink, play gin and BS, but about half of the 20-30 guys in there are having a full service dinner so there are two waitress's in there to take care of that. Most the guys in there are old rich guys (50+) and there are few young rich guys in their 30's but married.

So anyways it's just me and my Dad sitting at a table for dinner, and the cuter of the two waitress' is servering us. So I end up flirting alot with her and she is making alot of special trips back with what seems like excuses to talk to me.

I wanted to ask her out but it seems kinda weird considering the whole blue collar/white collar class thing and also the fact that I am probably going to be over there at least every other week playing poker, and she works alot. Also I don't know if she has a bunch of kids or some [censored], all I know about her is she isn't married and is about my age (25). Finally I don't know how I would do it, because if I do it in front of these dirty old men I'm pretty sure I will catch alot of [censored] for it and I'm sure she will.

She's pretty hot and I have been single for 6 weeks now and haven't gotten laid yet, how should I go about this or is it a bad idea?

Patrick del Poker Grande 10-13-2005 02:12 PM

Re: Asking out a Waitress

Get drunk and call her (at work)?

asofel 10-13-2005 02:15 PM

it won't work. have fun, but no dating.

pokerdirty 10-13-2005 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Get drunk and call her (at work)?

[/ QUOTE ]

you've never seen this seinfeld? bad idea.

samjjones 10-13-2005 02:17 PM

Slip her a note to be discreet about it.

codewarrior 10-13-2005 02:18 PM

Leave her a tip. With a note. And a phone number. N00b.

canis582 10-13-2005 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She's pretty hot and I have been single for 6 weeks now and haven't gotten laid yet, how should I go about this or is it a bad idea?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go 6 more weeks without getting laid and see if it seems like a bad idea.

You havent been single long enough, you need to get desperate. Not Dex desperate, but 'fug it, I don't care if i get shot down/look dumb' desperate.

jakethebake 10-13-2005 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear waitress,

Meet me at the sandtrap by the 18th hole in 10 minutes.

highlife

Shajen 10-13-2005 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

seems kinda weird considering the whole blue collar/white collar class thing

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?

highlife 10-13-2005 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear waitress,

Meet me at the sandtrap by the 18th hole in 10 minutes.

highlife

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, incredible post.